Thread: A big thanks

Spyder Garage

Default A big thanks

I went to Spyder rendezvous days at Robs motorsports Johnson Creek had a great time, got up Sunday morning to come back to Missouri spyder would not start got ahold of Rob the owner of Rob's motorsports, Rob and his mechanic Drew came to the motel picked the bike up and replaced the ignition switch and something else and got me on the road home this was on a RT 2014 limited 2,000 miles. Really nice people in Johnson Creek I would recommend stop by the dealership if your in the neighborhood. Again a big thanks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderal11 View Post
    I went to Spyder rendezvous days at Robs motorsports Johnson Creek had a great time, got up Sunday morning to come back to Missouri spyder would not start got ahold of Rob the owner of Rob's motorsports, Rob and his mechanic Drew came to the motel picked the bike up and replaced the ignition switch and something else and got me on the road home this was on a RT 2014 limited 2,000 miles. Really nice people in Johnson Creek I would recommend stop by the dealership if your in the neighborhood. Again a big thanks.
    Nice to know!! I have purchased from them on eBay with good prices!

Spyder Garage

Once again, glad to hear about dealers that take care of 's that encounter problems while on the road. Hats off to them.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

Dealers like that are few and far between. Glad you got a hold of them. Am hearinggood things about that event...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I don't think there are too many owners of dealers and their mechanics coming out to get your bike on their days off. Dealers here in Wisconsin are closed by law (for selling purposes) but to still come out and help a customer. Another reason I drive by two other dealers to work with Robs Performance Motorsports.