Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Bypassed Spyders...have any links?

I have tried a few google searches, not really sure how to phrase it. Anyone have any links to people that have already removed all the VSS?
    2009 GS SM5 , Red/Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Well against Magic Man's advise I did pulled all the sensors and take her for a test ride. NOT ADVISABLE, I now listen to everything Magic Man says.

Not sure you can pull the whole system as I believe it's tied into the whole wiring system.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

OK here is the deal.....if you can find a repair tech willin gto share the code, the VSS CAN be disabled! I like having it- I dont see it as a limiting feature for me, but for those who do....there is a lockout/disable code - I just don't know what it is.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman62 View Post
    OK here is the deal.....if you can find a repair tech willin gto share the code, the VSS CAN be disabled! I like having it- I dont see it as a limiting feature for me, but for those who do....there is a lockout/disable code - I just don't know what it is.
    That's one I've never heard. The VSS sensors also control your DPS, so if your sensor aren't reading wheel speed than your steering will always be responsive like it is a low speeds. Very easy to lose control at that speed.

I discussed the VSS at length will the service manager at my dealership as we were both tossing out ideas on how to disable the VSS without affecting the DPS and he gave no indication of there being a disable code.