Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default A DEALER TO REMEMBER .. Off the charts GOLD STAR SERVICE

Folks put this on your "recommend this dealer" list..

America's Motorsport
    629 Myatt drive
    Madison, TN 37115
    615-859-7292
    service mgr: Missy.
    Service mgr: Jimmy

As you know my Spyder stuck in third gear 165 miles from this dealer. This dealer came highly recommended from Spyderlovers community so I decided that was where my Spyder was going. AAA Premium RV service gave me a tow/ride or to the dealership. I had left a message on the dealership phone that I was coming in and what my issues were. Upon arrival they immediately took my machine in and put it in front of any other that they had to work on . First they check the buds and said no codes. Then they opened up Ms. Spyder came out and said you got problems. Upon checking her and I had said I'm sure just that cable thingy lol. I was there shortly after 9 o'clock when they open ...they were done by noon and we were back on the road by 1 o'clock. Here is what they wrote on the repair report:

Upon inspection found splines on shift lever were stripped, allowing lever to rotate on the shaft instead of shifting gears. Replaced shift lever parts were taken from a 2013 Spyder this work is under BRP warranty replacement parts are backordered approximate delivery date May 30.

Folks in my book this is amazing service. They even gave me a ride to Starbucks half a mile away because they didn't want me shriveling up and dying on them!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It is awesome when it all comes together isn't it..................great dealer, and manufacturer! Congrats now back on the road and squeal that rubber.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

What a great dealer!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy you are alright and back on the road!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you made it back on the road again, we were worried about you. Nice to know there are still dealers that are willing to do the right thing and help people. They sure went way beyond what most dealers would do. Ride safe, we'll be following you on the computer.

Ernie and Cooky

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think we should send emails to this dealership thanking them for thier great service...Bombard them with emails...

Spyder Garage

Default It worked

Well I see my talk With the big guy Up Stairs worked out for ya!!! Just kidding!!!! Glad your back on the road! Good Ryding! Kubie

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Great to hear ya are back on the road....even better to hear the dealer worked with you and got what needed fixin'...fixed...always good to find a good dealer...see ya in a few

Spyder Garage

I hope that is not true about that part being back ordered till May 30th!! I just took mine into the shop today for the same problem!! This is a shop where I do all my business, and when I asked the mechanic if he could take the part off a new one, he said no, he could get in trouble! Then he proceeded to tell me that they couldn't just order the part that I need, they have to have an order of at least a $150.00. I won't be very happy if that's the case!!

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear you are back on the road MB. Very good to hear how the dealer worked to get you back on the road, and was willing to go the extra mile with finding the extra parts NOW.

My dealer did similar on the 2009 RS we bought in 2009. Computer crashed at 1500 miles. You could not even think about getting parts timely in the early days. They took a computer off of a new showroom model and had the bike back to us within 24 hours.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YO KARYL......

Glad to here this news......MAX KIKI AND DEE say Hi.........and a dealer using/taking parts from a floor Spyder .....This has got to be a First....and you deserve it Girl........Mike ...............................

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    I think we should send emails to this dealership thanking them for thier great service...Bombard them with emails...
    That's a great idea! I just sent them one...

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Smart Dealer

This dealer had the eyes of hundreds of Spyder owners on them. They stepped up, took care of the customer, and got an endorsement that you can't buy. I am not saying they don't give this service all the time, just that they will reap the rewards of their good customer service. Glad everything worked out. I know that we are adding this dealer into our data base.

MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Default WooooHooooo!

Murphy, so glad to hear the GOOD news. We'll sure keep that dealer in mind if we need service in that neck of the woods. Gladd you and Dick574 are back on the road. May you have good travels from here on.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Message sent from each of us!

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Spyder Garage

Awesome! I'd say that is a dealership that anyone who travels should mark down in their little black book!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

One thing I think a lot of people forget and in this case it most assuredly played a factor. There are two sides to a successful repair process, the dealer for sure but also the customer..............How could you not give excellent service to Murphybrown?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3corvettes View Post
    I hope that is not true about that part being back ordered till May 30th!! I just took mine into the shop today for the same problem!! This is a shop where I do all my business, and when I asked the mechanic if he could take the part off a new one, he said no, he could get in trouble! Then he proceeded to tell me that they couldn't just order the part that I need, they have to have an order of at least a $150.00. I won't be very happy if that's the case!!
    Since your in my neck of the woods, what dealer is this??????

Spyder Garage

I am fortunate in that America's Motorsport's is where I purchased my 2010 RT and where I get my service work done. I just sent an email to the service manager with a link to this thread.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear your back on the road.

With two days of rest and sit time at Starbucks you should be a well rested woman.

Enjoy the road time!

Spyder Garage

So glad you are up & running again. It's a horrible feeling when your vehicle quits on you & you are half a continent away from home. A big thumbs up to the dealer.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Spyder Garage

Glad it worked out and the dealer you were close to really did what every dealer should do when a traveler is in trouble.

Spyder Garage

:-) Glad it all worked out Karyl !!!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tnhoover View Post
    I am fortunate in that America's Motorsport's is where I purchased my 2010 RT and where I get my service work done. I just sent an email to the service manager with a link to this thread.
    I emailed the SRA-TVC chapter as well. Thanks for your help!

Spyder Garage

Default Wow- just goes to show- there is still HOPE in the world---

Very glad to hear the happy ending to this saga and you and Dick are back on the road. In a world that is growing dimmer daily- it is so refreshing to know there are some good dealers and people out there to give aid to their fellow human being. Really restores faith and hope at times, when you read this. Just glad you are back on the road again and I hope all dealers can learn from others.

The GOOD LORD does work in mysterious ways---count your many blessings- each one!

Thanks for updating on your experience and what the cause was.

2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dabreitbach View Post
    Since your in my neck of the woods, what dealer is this??????
    hi. All dealer info on first post I made starting this thread. Did you find ?