Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Where are my risers?

I recently purchased some risers online from a company that some other Spyder riders have used and am wondering if it was a good idea?

My order still says received after over a weeks time and they won't answer my emails or phone calls

I hate to say their name but, it's necessary to get some feedback

the website is blackwidowaccessories

has anyone else had issues?

arntufun
    Last edited by arntufun; 11-20-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post

Thank you so much for that link!
    I was starting to just get very frustrated and couldn't find the info.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Unfortunately, their name keeps showing up with this issue...
    Keep trying to contact them; I believe that the orders eventually get filled; it's the timeframe that stinks!
    Good Luck!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

That vendors name has come up a few times with complaints of slow service and not replying to the customer about order information.

Keep us posted if you don't get your order.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I too was warned

I was also cautioned as well, I went for the Heli Bar Risers I got them in 2 days and they are perfect.
    bar placement is just right.
    Dave
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Blondespyder View Post
    I recently purchased some risers online from a company that some other Spyder riders have used and am wondering if it was a good idea?

My order still says received after over a weeks time and they won't answer my emails or phone calls

I hate to say their name but, it's necessary to get some feedback

the website is blackwidowaccessories

has anyone else had issues?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    I was also cautioned as well, I went for the Heli Bar Risers I got them in 2 days and they are perfect.
    bar placement is just right.
    Dave
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys! I'm just waiting and trying to get answers. Can not cancel payment so I can buy from somewhere else. So, have to wait until middle of December and if they don't claim the PayPal payment I can reorder somewhere else.

Spyder Garage

sound like I want to stay far away for this company

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

So sent this company. ANOTHER email today canceling my order and basically told them they had the worst customer service I have ever received.

Imagine that... I suddenly got a reply back.
    According to whomever replied I was accused of bashing them online. And he said they tracked it through my IP address on google.. ((Rolling eyes))
    I personally don't think asking if anyone has had any issues is "bashing"

And I think I tried to be very considerate and non-judgemental asking for input.

Another excuse was that I was not confirmed through PayPal.
    I am sorry but, these are horrible excuses and all false.

I sincerely hope that they can recover their reputation and give better customer service in the future.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So sent this company. ANOTHER email today canceling my order and basically told them they had the worst customer service I have ever received.

Imagine that... I suddenly got a reply back.
    According to whomever replied I was accused of bashing them online. And he said they tracked it through my IP address on google.. ((Rolling eyes))
    I personally don't think asking if anyone has had any issues is "bashing"

And I think I tried to be very considerate and non-judgemental asking for input.

Another excuse was that I was not confirmed through PayPal.
    I am sorry but, these are horrible excuses and all false.

I sincerely hope that they can recover their reputation and give better customer service in the future.
    I am confused by something. This so called bashing is reason to not send your order that you paid for? Oh darn, now if I ever buy something from them I will never get what I paid for
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I am confused by something. This so called bashing is reason to not send your order that you paid for? Oh darn, now if I ever buy something from them I will never get what I paid for
    I don't understand where they came up with "bashing"

and really, do they think I am so stupid as to believe they are tracking my IP address to see what I have said. The only thing I have ever said was right here on this thread.

I don't like people who lie about things that are very apparently not true.

like I said. I wish them luck in fixing their reputation.

And they had the audacity to say my Paypal wasn't "confirmed". I almost replied with a pic of my account with the very clear "confirmed" by my name. However, I just thought that was bringing me down to a level I don't want to be at.

I will take my business elsewhere and with someone who will actually fulfill an obligation of purchase.

Spyder Garage

I don't understand where they came up with "bashing"

and really, do they think I am so stupid as to believe they are tracking my IP address to see what I have said. The only thing I have ever said was right here on this thread.

I don't like people who lie about things that are very apparently not true.

like I said. I wish them luck in fixing their reputation.

And they had the audacity to say my Paypal wasn't "confirmed". I almost replied with a pic of my account with the very clear "confirmed" by my name. However, I just thought that was bringing me down to a level I don't want to be at.

I will take my business elsewhere and with someone who will actually fulfill an obligation of purchase.
    I had done business in the past with them. Finally got all I ordered, but was a pain in the butt getting them to send it to me. They would tell me it's already shipped when it wasn't. I'll never do business with them again or recommend them. If they had been straight up from the get go it would have been different. I also understand they deal with a bunch of Goldwing products. Different name same phone number.
    David

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I had done business in the past with them. Finally got all I ordered, but was a pain in the butt getting them to send it to me. They would tell me it's already shipped when it wasn't. I'll never do business with them again or recommend them. If they had been straight up from the get go it would have been different. I also understand they deal with a bunch of Goldwing products. Different name same phone number.
    David

I don't mind waiting for a good quality part. However, don't flat out lie to me

man up and just say you are busy, or you don't have the part, you aren't organized.. Whatever. Don't try and pass the blame off on the customer and then act like you are the cyber police or give me some lame excuse about not having my number and such.

If they ever actually checked their dang answering machine. They had it from the 10+ calls I made.

Spyder Garage

I don't mind waiting for a good quality part. However, don't flat out lie to me

man up and just say you are busy, or you don't have the part, you aren't organized.. Whatever. Don't try and pass the blame off on the customer and then act like you are the cyber police or give me some lame excuse about not having my number and such.

If they ever actually checked their dang answering machine. They had it from the 10+ calls I made.
    In another post I had done awhile back got the same thing. Once I told them to cancel my order they got in touch with me. Hate dealing with people like this.
    David

Spyder Garage

When someone is guilty, they try to turn it around and accuse the accuser of something. I would not worry about what they are saying about you. I would report them to the BBB and the State Attorney Generals Comsumer Protection Division in the state where they reside. The more complaints filed, the better.

It is also amazing to me that they have time to surf the internet and do detective work but don't have time to answer the phone, communicate with the customer, or ship the order.

It is unfortunate that companies like them stay in business as long as they do.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-27-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red