Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Rides in the Palatka/Crescent city area

Hello to Florida Spyders,
    We are visiting FL for a while and would like to meet some Spyders and do some local rides. From NC and it is too cold to ride there. Will be moving around in Feb to Jetty Pk and other parts.
    Lets ride, Stormspyder

Banged Up Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Florida Forum. There are several of us in the Central Florida area that come up with a "ride" around this state. Keep an eye on this forum and you'll see. In fact in another thread in this sub forum you will find a ride coming this weekend. There's a lot of great people and we have a good time. Although we don't have the mountains that ya'll have in N.C., we do have some beautiful countryside to view.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I second that....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by StormSpyder View Post
    Hello to Florida Spyders,
    We are visiting FL for a while and would like to meet some Spyders and do some local rides. From NC and it is too cold to ride there. Will be moving around in Feb to Jetty Pk and other parts.
    Lets ride, Stormspyder
    If you are talking about jetty park in Cocoa beach, send me a pm when you get here. I live about a half hour away. We can get together for a ride or lunch or whatever.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We spent New Years weekend at Jetty Park with our Spyder Nest and Spyder. Had a great time. some great places to eat around there too. Looking forward to getting together.