Spyder Garage

Default Great service from Spyderpops

Harvey, I am pretty sure you read this forum since you are riding around with Lamonster.

I want to thank you for great customer service. I was sent an incorrect part by mistake (not a big deal). When Harvey (from Spyderpops) called me back, he was calm and supportive. He told me that my part will be shipped right away and to enjoy an additional part for free.

I am finance/business guy so I understand that for a small growing business, margins are always very tight but at the same time, it is imperative to do whats right to get repeat business.

Harvey, I appreciate the gesture and I will make sure to promote your product as soon as I get it installed I have no doubt that...Missing belt guard, missing heat shield, and Air sytem will all work as advertised!

Thanks!
    Vlad
    Last edited by Chitown Newbie; 08-09-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Newbie View Post
    Harvey, I am pretty sure you read this forum since you are riding around with Lamont.

I want to thank you for great customer service. I was sent an incorrect part by mistake (not a big deal). When Harvey (from Spyderpops) called me back, he was calm and supportive. He told me that my part will be shipped right away and to enjoy an additional part for free.

I am finance/business guy so I understand that for a small growing business, margins are always very tight but at the same time, it is imperative to do whats right to get repeat business.

Harvey, I appreciate the gesture and I will make sure to promote your product as soon as I get it installed I have no doubt that...Missing belt guard, missing heat shield, and Air sytem will all work as advertised!

Thanks!
    Vlad
    Harvey is a great guy, has great stuff and is easy to deal with (except at restuarants)
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hats off to any vendor that acts with style and class.. They will always get my referrals.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We just have to be sure not to kill him at the next owbers event. I think we came close in Maggie Valley.

Great service, attitude and prices.