Spyder Garage

Default 2015 Spyder F3

2015 Spyder, SE6 Semi-automatic trans, pristine condition, has less than 10,000 miles, always garaged, has expensive adjustable windshield, adjustable backrest, wired phone charger, saddlebags, Akropovich exhaust, adjustable foot brake, extended handlebars, Baja Ron sway bar, some LED lights, OEM lights on fenders, changeable light display under machine, bright LED display at front on sway bar. Regular maintenance by Spyderpops Harvey. This bike has been babied by 70+ yr old, breaks my heart to sell it. Health problems. $14,500. Further pics if interested. Ron Boyles, N. Little Rock Arkansas

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-04-2022 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Expanded title to include yr, model, trans & add spaces after punctuation ;-)

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear you have to sell your ride Ron. Might want to add what model, manual or automatic, and some pictures.
    2015 F3S SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
    Sorry to hear you have to sell your ride Ron. Might want to add what model, manual or automatic, and some pictures.
    His profile says F3.
    2014 RTL Platinum

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pictures

....Please post some pictures of your Spyder. I have a friend who is looking. Thanks......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default 2015 F3 Spyder for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
    F3 is correct, it’s automatic, and I’m trying to figure out how to upload pics.
    Thanks for the help guys!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-29-2022 at 01:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    F3 is correct, it’s automatic, and I’m trying to figure out how to upload pics.
    Thanks for the help guys!
    Lamont's done a vid on it, linked here:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ht=Upload+pics

Or there's this - quoted from one of the other threads discussing this:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Hi Willie, I've moved your thread into the Forum Support & Testing area, which I reckon is a much more appropriate spot for it. . As for your question, see the Sticky at the top of the Forum Support & Testing section from Lamonster, the Forum owner/founder, & watch the vid in that for a pretty good guide on how to add a pic to your posts.

Briefly, there are a couple of ways to do this - the first is to click on the little picture frame icon that's usually the third in from the right hand edge of the icons up the top of the 'Quick Reply' box's menu bar, then follow the prompts & buttons, Lamont's vid explains in more detail. The second & IMHO, while it may take a little bit longer, the better way to add pics/images, simply because the board software looks after more of the incidentals for you & then displays thumbnails for viewers to expand if they wish, is to either Edit your Post then hit 'Go Advanced' (button down the bottom right of the 'Edit' screen & also the 'Quick Reply' screen or the screen that comes up if you hit the '+ Reply to Thread' button) & then scroll down past the text box until you find the 'Attachments' block where you should hit the 'Manage Attachments' button, which will bring up a full page that allows you to Upload Files from your Computer or Upload Files from a Website, altho I'd recommend you only add a maximum of Five (5) pics/images etc to any one post, simply so that those with small screen devices or connections that don't have quite the same bandwidth or display capabilities as some can get to see your posts too! If you want to put up more than 5 pics/images, just load up the first post with the first 5, submit it, check to see it's displaying those 5 OK, then post another reply to the thread with the next 5 pics/images, & repeat as necessary!

When you use the Manage Attachment method, each pic/image you upload will be listed just above the File Types listing as it's loaded, and once you've got your max of 5 pics loaded & listed for that post, if you hit the 'Close this Window' button right down the bottom of the page, it'll take you back to the Reply to Thread screen so you can check/insert the text, preview the post (Preview Post), or submit the reply (Submit Reply)

Give me a yell via PM if you have any hassles.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-29-2022 at 01:44 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Pics of 2015 Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by Little Blue View Post
    ....Please post some pictures of your Spyder. I have a friend who is looking. Thanks......
    There is a link to pictures back on my original post, I can post many more pictures if there is interest

Spyder Garage

Default Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Lamont's done a vid on it, linked here:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ht=Upload+pics

Or there's this - quoted from one of the other threads discussing this:
    Thank you for the info, I appreciate your
    Ron Boyles

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Little Blue View Post
    See original post, I updated with pics
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-05-2022 at 05:03 AM. Reason: See ;-)

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Still no Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post
    See original post, I updated with pics
    I see only 1 picture. Also the 'Link' does not work.
    Please post up more pictures.
    Thanks Little Blue. ......
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-05-2022 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue