Spyder Garage

Default F3 T or Limited?

It is odd - I sold my Spyder F3 Limited to a dealer but the registration and title say it is a F3T - The dealer checked VIN and the VIN comes back as Limited!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Godlover View Post
    It is odd - I sold my Spyder F3 Limited to a dealer but the registration and title say it is a F3T - The dealer checked VIN and the VIN comes back as Limited!
    I have two F3L's now. A 2019 and a 2020. Both show that way (F3T) on the title papers. I think the factory just adds the top box to the T package as well as some of the "limited" packaging. The good side, lower insurance and personal property taxes. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bad side, maybe not taken into consideration for up value on the trade???????

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

That’s good to know - at least the VIN confirmed with the dealer that it is a Limited.