Spyder Garage

Default NC Spyder Dealer

Hello everyone,

I just took my Spyder training on Saturday and loved it! Now I am looking for my own. I have found a couple that I am interested in, but have a question. For those of you that live in NC, have you found a really good service shop? I love near Smithfield NC (Raleigh) and want to make sure I know of a good place to take my Spyder if I need work done.

Thanks,
    Beth

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith88 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just took my Spyder training on Saturday and loved it! Now I am looking for my own. I have found a couple that I am interested in, but have a question. For those of you that live in NC, have you found a really good service shop? I love near Smithfield NC (Raleigh) and want to make sure I know of a good place to take my Spyder if I need work done.

Thanks,
    Beth
    Check out triangle spyders on facebook. You will get all types of recommendations. For me, I personally like Sport Durst Cycles in Durham. They have been very good to me, even though I never bought a bike from them.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Check out triangle spyders on facebook. You will get all types of recommendations. For me, I personally like Sport Durst Cycles in Durham. They have been very good to me, even though I never bought a bike from them.

Thank you! I will take a look.

Spyder Garage

Honda Motorcycles of Winston Salem are good people