Hi there...not to beat a dead horse, but I too am looking for a way to adjust the cable. 2015 Spyder RT with mechanical frunk mechanism. I know the cable is working. When it is shut, it is shut. Can't pull it open. When I turn the key, it will pull open but you have to pull kinda hard to pop it loose. The latch appears to be like a latch on a car trunk. When it's closed the v-shaped part clicks down and stays...like on a car trunk. I am assuming that when you turn the key, it's supposed to click out of its closed position...again like a car trunk. Mine doesn't click up into the open position like it should. I have two other spyders...2008 GS-SM5's. I know on those, you can turn the key and hear it "click". Then it's open. Just pull it up. Should be able to do this with one hand. It's really a pain if I have something in my hand...like my helmet or a drink...grocery bag...and I have to set everything down to use 2 hands to open it and in addition have to really pull hard on it to pop it loose. That is why I am thinking cable. Please tell me if I am wrong. You guys all have a frunk. How easy does yours open? They should all be the same. Would appreciate any feedback.

Michael