Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

As I said above, you can modulate the brake lights on an F3-S, it just requires 2 modules because you need one for each side so as not to combine the turn signals.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Correct. Too bad you didn't see my thread before you bought it. Electrical Connections (a sponsor here) has been threatening (I say that because it was supposed to be available by now and still isn't! ) to have something for us. Read my thread here about it: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...Modulator-Woes

It is an "add-on" light bar that will be "modulated" vs using the existing lights but hey, with the way the system was designed by BRP, we are lucky to get getting anything at all!
    Any developments on a Brake Light modulator for the F3S yet?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderHands View Post

Spyderpops now has them available as plug n play.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Spyderpops now has them available as plug n play.
    Thanks.

It's a separate stand alone LED kit that works independent from the stock brake lights.
    I prefer to have my stock lights modulate.

Spyder Garage

Thanks.

It's a separate stand alone LED kit that works independent from the stock brake lights.
    I prefer to have my stock lights modulate.

The stock brake lights are combo brake and turn and are incandescent. They do not flash well. Only LED lamps work well with the strobe units. Nature of the beast.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Not from Electrical Connection. He is only doing what I mentioned previously. I have it on mine and it is EXCELLENT! That said, I am running the Chopped Fender on mine so it is slightly angled up in comparison to how it would be on the stock setup..... YRMV.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Cool

https://youtu.be/bn0Jre3Nbj4. This is my bike and wife's F3S that I wired into our (Brake Light) harness. Hers is the multiple flashing light bar 3"s long, and mine is 2 flash and then solid 6"s long. These are super frikken bright light bars. We bought them from a Safety and Service Supply company called D&M Distributers here in Columbus Ohio. These light bars come in multiple colors while only amber and red and white are usable for the (public) I have a white set on my (A) arm suspension I'm using for driving lights ! These lights even in the day are super bright! (Tomar Electronics,Inc. www.tomar.com. They have 20 plus programmable sequences. Various sizes too. https://www.tomar.com/pdf/brochures/RECT13-brochure.pdf.

Either of these lights came came at a cost of 59.99. I installed myself
    Last edited by SpyDerSts; 07-27-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Adding text
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDerSts View Post
    https://youtu.be/bn0Jre3Nbj4. This is my bike and wife's F3S that I wired into our (Brake Light) harness. Hers is the multiple flashing light bar 3"s long, and mine is 2 flash and then solid 6"s long. These are super frikken bright light bars. We bought them from a Safety and Service Supply company called D&M Distributers here in Columbus Ohio. These light bars come in multiple colors while only amber and red and white are usable for the (public) I have a white set on my (A) arm suspension I'm using for driving lights ! These lights even in the day are super bright! (Tomar Electronics,Inc. www.tomar.com. They have 20 plus programmable sequences. Various sizes too. https://www.tomar.com/pdf/brochures/RECT13-brochure.pdf
    Nice setup. And bright too. How much in cost do you have invested in the setup on one of the bikes?

Spyder Garage

59.99 apiece. The one on my bike (larger light) I can't seem to find anymore. But I've got 3 more to use if necessary! These were pretty easy to wire in as long as you know which wire to (Tap) for the brake light signal
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I promise I'm not trying to sound like a whiner, but I am just stunned there hasn't been an LED switch out modulator kit made for the stock brake light setup that includes a module that separates the brake and turn signal wires. Seems simple, but I'm no electrical guy.

Spyder Garage

I do not understand what it is you are looking for. There is no 'separation of the brake and turn signal wires' as the wires are one and the same on the F3S.

The kit Spyderpops sells works great and includes the strobe modules for the brake functions.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    I do not understand what it is you are looking for. There is no 'separation of the brake and turn signal wires' as the wires are one and the same on the F3S.

The kit Spyderpops sells works great and includes the strobe modules for the brake functions.
    I understand the technical aspects of it. My position is just that I'd like to avoid having to add more LED strips, etc. I'd rather be able to utilize the factory taillight housing for the LED brightness and the strobe flashing/modulating.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Cool Decision Made & Install Complete

After much research and consideration, I decided to go with the following Brake Light / Turn Signal Kit from Spyderpops.

http://spyderpops.com/f3-f3s-rear-br...or-f3-limited/

I am thrilled with the outcome.