Spyder Garage

Default Demo Ride Discount

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone has done any of the demo ride events this year like at Spyderfest, Americade, Nascar race, etc. and by chance received any discount on future purchase for participating in the demo ride. I know that BRP has done this in the past and since I am getting ready to purchase a new F3, I thought maybe I should wait for this possible discount.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I did a factory demo ride in Feb 2015, received my discount card, then bought an F3 in Apr 2015 using the $1000 discount. It helped me make the decision.
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Just did the demo ride the other day at americade and they said I will get it in a few days from email

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I did the same last year after a demo ride got the 1k discount card and is separate from any "dealer" discount to use at any dealership on any in stock Can Am Spyder good for 30 days. Then I shopped around and got the best deal on an F3, best deal on my 2012 RS SE5 I could find.

Spyder Garage

I did a demo ride in early May and got my $1000 rebate email less than a week later. Dealer was happy to honour it.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks for all of the responses. I am hoping that is the case for me and that my email will soon be on its way too. I am planning to buy my Spyder F3 this weekend and did the trial at Americade last week so I am hoping the discount comes through sooner rather than later.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I know it is hard to resist but if you wait much later in the riding season, You will get a much better deal. Even with the 1k discount and other dealer incentives, if i had waited another 3 or 4 months I could have saved another 3k.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    I know it is hard to resist but if you wait much later in the riding season, You will get a much better deal. Even with the 1k discount and other dealer incentives, if i had waited another 3 or 4 months I could have saved another 3k.
    At some point you have to take the plunge. Is it worth more to be out riding in the summer season or having a less expensive Spyder sitting in your garage over the winter?
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Interesting in that I did the demo ride at Spyderfest, but I did not receive a discount card/email.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Frustrated

Still no demo discount email and I have to complete my purchase because the dealer is getting upset with me dragging it out. Called BRP about the discount and was told they would work on it...but to no avail yet as I am finalizing my purchase tomorrow because this deal is too good for me to pass up as the next closest offers from three dealers was more than $2200 higher.

BRP said to give the dealer my case number and they will honor the discount whenever it goes through. I am hoping this is true.

I know I am getting a great deal on the F3T Special Series and should be happy but if I had this extra $1000 incentive I could get some nice farkles for it as well.

I will keep you up to date on the status of this discount...If someone had a spare email with a discount code in my name that would be much easier
    Last edited by shoes8; 06-17-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Shoes8 - Get that promise in writing as part of the sales contract. And about the sales rep "getting upset"...that's no way to win over a customer.
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shoes8 View Post
    Thanks for all of the responses. I am hoping that is the case for me and that my email will soon be on its way too. I am planning to buy my Spyder F3 this weekend and did the trial at Americade last week so I am hoping the discount comes through sooner rather than later.
    Hmmmmm, I got a discount email on June 15. I don't remember doing a demo ride anywhere since Spyderfest last year!!!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)