Thread: Analog gauges

Spyder Garage

Default Analog gauges

Looking for analog gauges for my 2014 RT gas and temp., I just cannot see those readings in the center cluster

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good luck with your search!
    Try and find a set of gauges out of another 2014 RT... Cruzr Joe reported that there were some changes to the electrical connections with his 2015, and the prior year gauges just weren't nearly as accurate.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Good luck with your search!
    Try and find a set of gauges out of another 2014 RT... Cruzr Joe reported that there were some changes to the electrical connections with his 2015, and the prior year gauges just weren't nearly as accurate.

That is correct the 15 & up use different plugs, there are several people that have removed the gauges, maybe they will offer them up.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    Looking for analog gauges for my 2014 RT gas and temp., I just cannot see those readings in the center cluster
    I have a set make an offer

Spyder Garage

Default gauges

I have a 2015 sts special series, I was just wondering if all spyders are missing a kph on there analog speed gauges mine does not have one and I thought coming from Canada it would have one. I do have a place on the computer for a kph setting on the digital.

Spyder Garage

Default Analog gauges

Quote Originally Posted by WilMo1775 View Post
    I have a set make an offer
    I really have no idea what they are worth. Wonder why many folks took them out ? I would think they would be fairly accurate and easier to see, at least in my case........

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ralph12345678910 View Post
    I have a 2015 sts special series, I was just wondering if all spyders are missing a kph on there analog speed gauges mine does not have one and I thought coming from Canada it would have one. I do have a place on the computer for a kph setting on the digital.
    I am wondering if you switch the digital gauge to KPH then the analog gauge will switch too to KPH. The same MPH numbers are then read as KPH.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    I am wondering if you switch the digital gauge to KPH then the analog gauge will switch too to KPH. The same MPH numbers are then read as KPH.
    Yes, that's correct. At least on the RT, I can't imagine it's different on the ST.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    That is correct the 15 & up use different plugs, there are several people that have removed the gauges, maybe they will offer them up.

Cruzr Joe
    x2

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Cool

EDIT: I CAN'T FIND THEM; I PROBABLY THREW THEM AWAY...SORRY

you can have mine gratus...if you can, I'd preciate ya pay shipping however you want it...a USPS flat rate box is like $15
    lemme know
    Last edited by PatriotRider; 01-23-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I really have no idea what they are worth. Wonder why many folks took them out ? I would think they would be fairly accurate and easier to see, at least in my case........
    For what it's worth:
    I had a set that somebody wanted, that came off of my 2010; I just mailed the gauges to them, asking them to help somebody else out sometime...
    (They were just sitting on a shelf; taking up space. )

But of course; you guys have to sort all of this out on your own terms; Good Luck
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 01-23-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Cool

I found mine...you are welcome to them for cost of shipping