Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Ok I'm a Believer

Bought the Baja Ron Sway Bar last winter. Did not feel like dealing with putting it on. Finally did it yesterday and rode it today. In a word WOW! No more understeer and it stays flat in the corners. Almost makes it feel as though the tires have more grip.

Thanks for an awesome product. I now understand why everyone says this should be one of the first Farkles.

Spyder Garage

I'm reading a ton of good things about this farkle. I think I'll do some comparison shopping.
    Anyone have suggestions on a good price for the sway bar in Ontario?

Spyder Garage

Default Same Question

Anywhere in Ontario ( Toronto area ) ?

Spyder Garage

two best things i did on my rt, the sway bar, and the elka shocks
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

I have not yet invested in a sway bar, they sound like they make a big difference. Are they easy to install?

Don

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by justcalldon View Post
    I have not yet invested in a sway bar, they sound like they make a big difference. Are they easy to install?

Don
    Even if you take the frunk off, it's STILL and easy install. Swap the end links out while you're at it.

Spyder Garage

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by brakelight View Post
    I'm reading a ton of good things about this farkle. I think I'll do some comparison shopping.
    Anyone have suggestions on a good price for the sway bar in Ontario?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    Anywhere in Ontario ( Toronto area ) ?
    I have not seen where anyone is selling it for less than the sellers like Lamont or Spyderpops, and they sell it for the same price as Ron does. You might could find one on eBay, but other than that you may as well order it from BajaRon.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Be careful buying a bajaRon Sway Bar on ebay ....................... You never know what you will get.

And the links now come as part of the package.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Next to buying the spyder bajaron swaybar n end links are your best investment. IMHO

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The links come with if you are ordering for a 2013 or newer RT. The install is easy on older Spyders but on the 13 and newer RT & F3 you will need to be able to raise the Spyder at least 23" off the ground. That is the hardest part.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I have not seen where anyone is selling it for less than the sellers like Lamont or Spyderpops, and they sell it for the same price as Ron does. You might could find one on eBay, but other than that you may as well order it from BajaRon.
    Yep, I was just going to post the same thing, but IdahoMtnSpyder beat me to it. Here's a link.

While you're at it, if you have a 2013 or newer RT, Ron's shock adjustors (on that page) also offer a terrific improvement in handling, at a small fraction of the price of upgrading your shocks. I have both installed and would recommend them both.
    Last edited by robmorg; 06-05-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron Sway Bar in Ontario

I purchased my Baja Ron Swaybar and Hemi links at Lockhart's Odyssey in Courtland Ontario. Their phone number is 519-688-3278. I had the swaybar installed, and a Laser alignment done while I waited. I would deal with them again for sure. They were very courtious, and worked on my Spyder on time, and within the time frame they specified it would take to complete the work.
    2013 RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shakey View Post
    I purchased my Baja Ron Swaybar and Hemi links at Lockhart's Odyssey in Courtland Ontario. Their phone number is 519-688-3278. I had the swaybar installed, and a Laser alignment done while I waited. I would deal with them again for sure. They were very courtious, and worked on my Spyder on time, and within the time frame they specified it would take to complete the work.
    Thanks for the information. I'm in Halton so I'll definitely check this place out. It has great reviews on google.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by justcalldon View Post

Don

Look at this way. I am in a wheelchair and I did it. Had to be creative to get on and off the ground but it was worth it.