Thanks Thanks:  39
Likes Likes:  63
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default New sponsor here for Filters & Helmets

Sorry, no Web Page yet. This will have to do until I get time to get a web page built.

This is a great place with great people and I am looking forward to this new endevor.

I've been selling Motorcycle gear on since 1998. If I can help you with something, please let me know. It is impossible for me to list everything that I carry or have access to. If you don't see what you are looking for, please email me at fyredad@hotmail.com. If I don't have it it is likely that I can point you in the right direction.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact Information ~
    You can PM me or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com
    Email usually gets a quicker answer
    Cell Phone: 423-552-3720
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is what I am currently carrying specifically for the Spyder
    *Oil Filter Kits for All Spyder Years and Models - Includes O-Rings & Drain Plug Washers
    *Custom Ignition Spark Plug Wire Sets
    *NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    *EBC High Carbon Steel Rotors for All SpydersEBC Performance brake pads for All Spyders
    *Custom Performance Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links (Attaches Sway Bar to Suspension - Replaces OEM Plastic Composite Links)
    *Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar for All Spyders
    *K&N Air Filters for all Spyders INCLUDING the 1330 ACE motor models
    *Custom Front Shock Adjusters for 2013-2014-2015 Spyders - All Models without adjusters.

Here are a few examples of Motorcycle gear that I carry
    Helmets - Arai, Nolan, Speed & Strength
    Jackets/Pants/Gloves/Boots/Raingear/Heated Gear, etc. - Firstgear - Frogg Toggs - River Road - Speed & Strength

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW Product! 2013-2016 ST & RT Front Shock Spring Adjusters (Only for those Spyders WITHOUT Factory Front Shock Pre-load Adjusters)

* Does your 2013 thru 2016 RT tend to bottom out, scraping the front on steep driveway approaches and speed bumps?
    * Do you get a lot of front end dive on hard braking or turning?
    * Does your Spyder sit too low in the front when heavily loaded?

The 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 RT's come with no way to adjust the Front Shock Spring Pre-Load as they had in previous model years. That means you get the same amount of spring lift for 1 small rider with no luggage as you do for 2 heavy riders, all the luggage you can carry, and possibly pulling a trailer. Frankly, this 'One Setting Fits All Conditions' can be a bit frustrating as you have no ability to bring the front of your Spyder back up to the correct ride height when loaded.

My Coil Spring Adjusters allow you to quickly and easily adjust the amount of pre-load (stiffness) and ride height of your Spyder. This not only helps to control lean and dive but brings your Spyder back to the proper ride height giving your more ground clearance which avoids hitting the front of your Spyder on speed bumps, driveway approaches, etc.

Maintaining proper ride height also helps to maintain proper front end alignment. When the front of your Spyder sags with added weight it changes the front end alignment causing harder and less precise steering, lower fuel mileage and accelerated tire wear. This same condition can be created in the reverse. If you stiffen your front springs with non-adjustable spacers you will not be able to reduce the spring tension when unloaded. This will raise the front of your Spyder above the normal ride height, give you a harsher ride and may create an 'Out of Aligment' condition.

But now there is a great solution. These Billet Aluminum kits adjust easily, are simple to operate, and look great! And while these adjusters will increase spring tension, you will not experience a harsh ride because you can adjust the spring stiffness to your preference.

The kit comes with everything you need with the option of a Spring Compressor tool set if you plan to install them yourself.

Adjusters come in Red or Silver (though in the picture the Silver looks white)

Adjuster Kit Contains
    1- Pair of Billet Aluminum Shock Spring Pre-Adjusters
    1- Spanner Wrench
    1- Set each, both colors of BajaRon Decals (Multi-Color & Black/Silver)
    1- Set Rub Washers (Not Shown)
    1- Strip of Double Sided Sticky Tape (Assists in Assembly - Not Shown)
    1- Set of Installation Instructions - Non-Tupperware Removal Method.

Price Delivered to US and Puerto Rico * $185.00
    Will Ship Worldwide - Contact me for International shipping cost.

Coil Spring Compressors
    - $40.00 Refundable Deposit - If you are going to install these yourself you will need a set of Spring Compressors. Universal Spring Compressors are pretty readily available and can sometimes be rented/borrowed from your local auto parts store. However, these universal compressors are usually too large for the smaller springs on the Spyder. And the typical Motorcycle versions may be too weak to do a good job.

So I have made up Custom Spring Compressor sets. These will be offered on a Deposit Basis. If you need the spring compressors there will be an additional $40.00 deposit above the cost of the Adjuster Kit. This deposit will be fully refundable upon return of the compressor tool set in serviceable condition. Or, you can keep them if you like.

Though it does make the install easier if you take off Tupperware, these adjusters can be installed without removing anything other than the shocks themselves. The supplied instructions are for doing this install without removing anything but the shocks themselves.

As always, you can email me at fyredad@hotmail.com or PM me here at Spyderlovers.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K&N Lifetime Air Filters Back In Stock
    All Pricing Includes Shipping
    2008-2012 RS/GS/RSS - $40.50
    2010-2013 RT (All Models) - $35.50
    2013-2016 RS/RSS/ST - $35.50
    1330 Ace Motor - All 2014-2015-2016 RT models + All F3 models $45.50

PM me here or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can supply ANY Amsoil product in ANY amount. Because I sell at my actual cost I need your zip code to give an accurate price qoute. You can PM me here at Spyderlovers or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

Canadian Customers can also order!
    I ship Amsoil to Canada - Amsoil Products ship from the Amsoil warehouses located in Edmonton, AB and Toronto, ON

I have carried Amsoil products for some time. It is the oil I use in my Spyder. I've had it scientifically lab tested and I am very pleased with the superior service it gives me. I also like the extended change interval which means I don't have to find somewhere to have my oil changed when traveling on extended trips.

Amsoil is completely compatible with the Spyder engine and clutch (998 V-Twin and 1330 ACE motors). It exceeds every criteria of BRP specifications and will give you 100% coverage on your warranty.

If you would like a price quote for any Amsoil product I just need your delivery zip code. If you live close to one of the Amsoil warehouses located in the US and Canada you can save shipping by picking it up yourself. Otherwise, your order will be delivered to your door. You can PM me here at Spyderlovers or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com I usually get a quote out to you very quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gates 91132 Krikit II Drive Belt Tension Gauge

Accurate/Portable/Easy to Use tool for checking Drive Belt Tension - $18.95 Delivered (Will ship worldwide)

Click Here for a Short, Informative Video

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacement Heim Joint Link Kit - $69.00 delivered to 48 US States. Shipping outside USA varies by destination.
    I now carry Billet Aluminum replacements for the composite plastic links which attach the Sway Bar to the Suspension (A-Arm). These are direct replacement items and are much stronger and sturdier than the composite plastic OEM links. These are a direct replacement for the plastic OEM links. They fit all Spyder models, all years. You can contact me at
    fyredad@hotmail.com

New BajaRon Custom Billet Aluminum Link Sets. (These come in Red or Silver)

BRP Notice regarding DEFECTIVE, original composite plastic links. These were placed on 2013 production model Spyders ONLY.

The 'DO NOT REPLACE' statement is meant as direction from BRP to Dealerships as to Warranty Covered Replacement of these links. It has nothing to do with replacing the OEM links with my Billet Aluminum links.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can-Am Spyder Sway Bars!
    Click on the Link Below to get more detailed information about what a Sway Bar does
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-A-Sway-Bar-Do

Custom Performance Anti-Sway Bar kits for all years and models of the Spyder. 2008-2016
    2015/16/17 - All F3 Spyders - $219.00 Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links Optional - $69.00. (includes shipping to 48 US States - Will Ship Worldwide).

2013~2014~2015~2016 Spyder RS, RSS, ST, STS, ST Ltd. All Models (will not fit pre-2013 Spyders) - $219.00 Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links Optional - $69.00. (includes shipping to 48 US States - Will Ship Worldwide).

2013~2014~2015~2016~2017 Spyder RT, RTS, RT Ltd. All Models - Includes Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set - (will not fit pre-2013 Spyders) - $288 (includes shipping to 48 US States - Will Ship Worldwide). Note: I am no longer selling the 2013/14 RT sway bar kit without the Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Set (replaces the OEM Composite Plastic links)

2010~2012 Spyder RT, RTS, RT Ltd. All Models (will not fit 2013+ Spyders) - $199. Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links Optional - $69.00. (includes shipping to 48 US States - Will Ship Worldwide).

2008~2012 Spyder RS, GS, RSS, All Models (will not fit the 2013+ Spyders) - $179. Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Links Optional - $69.00. (includes shipping to 48 US States - Will Ship Worldwide).

Kits contain everything you need for installation. Only the 2013~2015 RT Spyder Models include the Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link set. These link sets are option on all other sway bar kits.

PM me here at Spyderlovers.com or email me at fyredad@hotmail.com. I can send a Paypal invoice by email, or you can mail payment. Either way works fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genuine BRP Filter
    SE6 - 1330 ACE Transmission Filter $96.50 Delivered
    2014-2015-2016-2017 RT & F3 (All SE6 - ACE 1330 Semi-Automatic) Transmission Filter - Recommended 28,000 mile service Interval

Oil FILTER Kits!
    All Filter Kits are specifically designed for the listed application below

HiFlo produces the K&N Oil filter line of products. K&N manufacturers there own air filters. I have been very impressed with these filters. Top quality at a great price.

I have Engine and Transmission Oil Filter Kits for ALL Years and Models of Can-Am Spyder.

SM5 Filter Kit

SM5 Oil Change Seal Kit - All Seal Kits are specifically designed for the listed application below

Transmission Oil Filters - Applies to SE5 Spyders using Original Trans Filter ONLY!
    I now carry both the Original Transmission Filters (shown Below) and the New- Extended Transmission filter From BRP. These Filters ARE NOT Interchangeable. The Original Filter Cap is 7/8" deep and the Extended Filter Cap is 1-3/8" deep. If you are not sure which Transmission Filter you have it is best to measure your Transmission Filter Cap. You can contact me for information to help you determine which filter you have if needed.

Least Expensive shipping methods are listed - Faster Shipping is available

SM6-SE6 Filter Kit (All 2014~2016 1330 ACE motors) Includes full 1- Engine Oil Filter & 1- Seal Kit (O-Rings and Drain Plug Washers) $12.95 Ea. Delivered to US Destinations.
    Will Ship Internationally. Email me at fyredad@hotmail.com for shipping costs.
    Does NOT include transmission filter for SE6

SM5 RS/GS/RSS/ST & RT -
    Engine Oil Filtersw/Domestic Shipping – (48 US States)
    - (Seal Kits include both Copper Crush Washers and O-Ring)
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit -$17.95 -
    (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit - $25.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $29.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $40.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $46.75 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $50.25 -(Includes Priority Shipping)

SE5 RS/GS/RSS/ST & RT - Engine &Transmission Filter sets w/Domestic Shipping – (48US States)
    Seal Kits include both Copper Crush Washers and O-Rings.
    Listed Pricing includes the Original Size Transmission Filter - If you have the New- Extended Transmission Filter Cap you must get the Extended Transmission Filter.
    Add $4.00 to the listed pricing for each BRP OEM Extended Transmission Filter ordered.

1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit +1 Trans Filter - $22.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $36.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 2 Trans Filter - $40.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $56.95 -
    (Includes Priority Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits + 3 Trans Filters - $59.95 -
    (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $63.50 - (Includes Priority Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $69.95 - (Includes Priority Shipping)

International Orders
    ~ Canada ~
    Engine Oil Filters - (Seal Kits include both Copper Crush Washers and O-Ring)
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $18.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit - $27.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $30.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $39.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $42.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $46.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $52.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

~ Canada ~
    Engine & Transmission Filter sets
    Listed Pricing includes the Original Size Transmission Filter - If you have the New- Extended Transmission Filter Cap you must get the Extended Transmission Filter.
    Add $4.00 to the listed pricing for each BRP OEM Extended Transmission Filter ordered.

1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit + 1 Trans Filter - $23.95 -
    (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $38.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $41.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kit + 3 Trans Filters - $56.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kit + 3 Trans Filters - $59.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $65.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $69.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

All other International Locations
    Engine Oil Filters
    - (Seal Kits include both Copper Crush Washers and O-Ring)
    1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit - $21.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit - $34.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $36.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $45.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kits - $48.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits - $53.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits - $59.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

All other International Locations
    Engine & Transmission Filter sets

1 Oil Filter + 1 Seal Kit + 1 Trans Filter - $27.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 1 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $44.50 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    2 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kit + 2 Trans Filters - $47.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kit + 3 Trans Filters - $61.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    3 Oil Filters + 3 Seal Kit + 3 Trans Filters - $64.75 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 2 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $74.25 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)
    4 Oil Filters + 4 Seal Kits + 4 Trans Filters - $79.95 - (Includes USPS 1st Class Shipping)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Ignition Wire Sets for the SM5/SE5 Spyder Models
    NOTE: It is not a good idea to replace just the spark plugs if you have the OEM, BRP wire set. Manipulating the ignition wires while changing the spark plugs usually destroys the spark plug wires. It is typical for the Spyder to run worse after the spark plug change than it did before if the wires are not also changed with the spark plugs. This is not true if you have my Custom Ignition Wire set installed as manipulating them will not damage them.

Wire Sets are Custom Made by ME! They will last at least twice as long as OEM BRP wire sets. They will deliver a hotter, stronger spark, give quicker starts and better throttle response. Paired with the NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs I sell this is the ultimate ignition package for less than the BRP replacement parts.

MSD - Red Wire Set -
    $65.00 Delivered - Wires Only (With Spark Plugs $82.00)
    Accel - Black Wire Set - $72.00 Delivered - Wires Only (With Spark Plugs $89.00)

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs for All Spyders
    DCPR9EIX (Colder Plug) - RS/GS/RSS - $17.00 a set Delivered
    DCPR8EIX - (Hotter Plug) - All RT's (Can be used in all Spyders) - $17.00 a set Delivered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Performance EBC Semi-Sintered Brake Pads and Rotors

EBC Rotors are made from a special Heat Treated Stainless Steel giving 18% more friction (stopping power) than OEM rotors. Specially formulated steel compound is highly resistant to warpage.

Pads are made with a new, Semi-Sintered material designed to stop better and last longer than OEM or other Organic pads.

Though the combination of EBC Pads and Rotors will give the maximum benefit it is not necessary to purchase both. These new Semi-Sintered pads will work well with the stock Spyder rotors.

2008-2012 - All Spyder Models
    Front Pads - $46.50 (You need 2 sets)
    Rear Pads - $35.95

2008-2012 Brake Rotor Pricing - (Includes Delivery to US & Puerto Rico)

Front Rotors - $125.95 (You need 2)
    Rear Rotor - $125.95

Rotor pricing includes shipping.

2013-2014-2015-2016 All Spyder Models with Brembo brake systems.

EBC Rotors are made from a special Heat Treated Stainless Steel giving 18% more friction (stopping power) than OEM rotors. Specially formulated steel compound is highly resistant to warpage.

EBC Brake pads will Last Longer and Stop Better than the OEM BRP brake pads.

EBC has designed 2 different pad set compounds specifically for the superior Brembo calipers used on the 2013/14 model year Spyders. These pads will not work on 2012 or earlier model Spyders.

Semi-Sintered pads will stop better, last longer and have less fade than the OEM Organic pads.

Fully Sintered pads will stop better, last longer and have less fade than the Semi-Sintered pads. If you ride loaded, pull a trailer, ride very aggressively or on a lot of mountain roads I recommend these.

2013-2016 Brake Pad Pricing - (Includes Delivery to US & Puerto Rico)
    Simi-Sintered V Pads- I no longer carry these 'Semi-Sintered' pad sets. Frankly, no one wanted them. Everyone wanted the better stopping, longer lasting Fully Sintered Pads. EBC still makes these and there are other sources for these if you want them.

Fully Sintered HH Pads - Best Stopping and Longevity
    (Front) $33.95 Ea.
    (You need 2)
    (Rear) $35.95 Ea.
    Full Set = $103.85

2013-2016 Brake Rotor Pricing - (Includes Delivery to US & Puerto Rico)
    (Front) $104.00 Ea. (You need 2)
    (Rear) $139.00 Ea.
    Full Set = $347.00

As always, I will ship these worldwide. Contact me for cost to International destinations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchasing
    Right now I am pretty basic. If you are interested in anything I have listed here or anything having to do with a motorcycle or rider please email me at fyredad@hotmail.com with your request.

Payment - Domestic
    Paypal – Personal Check – Money Order

Payment - International
    Paypal – Bank Wire Transfer – Western Union
    Last edited by BajaRon; 09-19-2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Updated Pricing

Here are answers to 3 questions I always get.

1- What is a 'Seal Kit'?
    The seal kit consists of 1 O-Ring & 2 Copper Washers for the Engine Oil Change. The O-Ring is made in Germany and the Copper Washers are made in the USA.

2- Why do some of your combinations not supply a Seal Kit for each Engine Filter?
    The manual calls for all seals to be changed with every oil change. However, this is not necessary. I went 17,000 miles and several oil changes on the original seals. And I could have gotten several more changes from them.

I do not recommend that you do this but it makes the point that changing the seals with every oil change is unnecessary. So to reduce cost I offer some combinations with a Seal Kit for every other oil change which I feel is more than adequate.

If you would like more Seal Kits than offered in the Combos above just let me know. I will put together whatever combination you like.

I do highly recommend you have a spare Seal Kit handy anytime you change your oil so you can replace any component you may find damaged.

3-Why do you offer combinations with a Transmission Filter for each Oil Change?
    Originally the BRP manual called for the Transmission Filter to be changed every other Oil Change. This has been changed and the current BRP manual recommends the Transmission Filter be changed with every oil change.

I highly recommended changing the Transmission oil filter with every oil change before BRP changed their maintenance specs. Not because it sells more filters, but because it just makes good sense. For the small price increase you're doing a big favor for your Spyder and yourself.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 06-12-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

I finally took the plunge and became an Official SpyderLovers sponsor!
    About time

SpyderLovers Sponsor groundeffect's Avatar

Great stuff, Ron!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    About time
    Do you always give new sponsors a hard time?

Quote Originally Posted by groundeffect View Post
    Great stuff, Ron!!!!
    I've already got some great SpyderLover customers and I want them to know I really appreciate their business. Some of the best people in the world are right here on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Do you always give new sponsors a hard time?
    Only when they post stuff like "You can see my Banner Add on the Home Page!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Only when they post stuff like "You can see my Banner Add on the Home Page!
    "
    Well, you've got me working on this up into the wee hours of the morning. It's a wonder if that's the only mistake I made.

Here are answers to 3 questions I always get.

1- What is a 'Seal Kit'?
    The seal kit consists of 1 O-Ring & 2 Copper Washers for the Engine Oil Change. The O-Ring is made in Germany and the Copper Washers are made in the USA.

1- Why do some of your combinations not supply a Seal Kit for each Engine Filter?
    The manual calls for all seals to be changed with every oil change. However, this is not necessary. I went 17,000 miles and several oil changes on the original seals. And I could have gotten several more changes from them.

I do not recommend that you do this but it makes the point that changing the seals with every oil change is unnecessary. So to reduce cost I offer some combinations with a Seal Kit for every other oil change which I feel is more than adequate.

If you would like more Seal Kits than offered in the Combos above just let me know. I will put together whatever combination you like.

I do highly recommend you have a spare Seal Kit handy anytime you change your oil so you can replace any component you may find damaged.

3-Why do you offer combinations with a Transmission Filter for each Oil Change?
    The manual calls for the Transmission Filter to be changed every other Oil Change on the Electric Shift Spyders. I do not have an SE Spyder but if I did I would change the Trans. Filter with every oil change. There are several ounces of oil trapped behind the Transmission Filter. This old oil will mix with the brand new, high dollar, super slick stuff you just put in.

Granted, the Trans Filter probably does not need to be changed. But if you pull the Transmission Filter to drain that dirty oil, why not put a new one back in?

If you would like fewer Transmission Filters than offered in the Combos above just let me know. I will put together whatever combination you like.

Thanks for the explanation of your pricing structure. I think you may find many of us really prefer to go 'by the book' and just swap all the seals at every oil change. To me the additional couple bucks for new seals is worth the peace of mind. No keeping track of when you last changed them when you just do it every time.

So I personally would like to see an option for 2 filters/2 seals and 4 filters/4 seals......

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM5. Current Spyder ready to tear it up!

Ron
    I'll be ordering after I use up what I have.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

Thanks a bunch Ron.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Fantastic Ron. My next helmet, I will be checking with you first.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Fantastic Ron. My next helmet, I will be checking with you first.

Helmet?

What's that?

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM5. Current Spyder ready to tear it up!

Default Pick On??

Ron, I suspect Lamont subscribes to the same theory that I do, you on pick on those you care about, the rest you ignore.. welcome on board and thanks for the detailed info
    180,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    ...I personally would like to see an option for 2 filters/2 seals and 4 filters/4 seals......
    Done for Domestic!

I'll get the International done soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Helmet?

What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Ron, I suspect Lamont subscribes to the same theory that I do, you on pick on those you care about, the rest you ignore.. welcome on board and thanks for the detailed info
    If your theory is correct, I'm not sure I can handle all the care he pours on me!

But what goes around, comes around. Ask him about my first avatar!

Ron! Thanks for sponsoring the site as well.

Oh yeah, your directions to the gas station from Lamont's were dead on. We arrived there on fumes, but at least we didn't have to push any of the Spyders.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    Ron! Thanks for sponsoring the site as well.

Oh yeah, your directions to the gas station from Lamont's were dead on. We arrived there on fumes, but at least we didn't have to push any of the Spyders.
    I've wondered about that and was afraid to ask!

I know how directions can be in a strange area. You think you know what they said but when you're running on fumes things seem to get more serious.

Glad it worked out for you!

Welcome

SpyderLovers Sponsor sealfloorboards's Avatar

, your joining up with a great bunch of people. I held my breath and took the leap in August. It was a great decision.

John
    Seal FloorBoards
    Ride in comfort,
    John
    sealcreativeconcepts.com
    503-502-7222 Cell / Office
    505 487-0109 Office/VONAGE

"Remember, when you ride a motorcycle, you ARE the designated driver."

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    , your joining up with a great bunch of people. I held my breath and took the leap in August. It was a great decision.

John
    Seal FloorBoards
    The Spyder is a great machine. It has gotten some bad press, some deserved, some not so much.

I've had mine since January 2008. A few bugs but I've got over 20k on it now and it's been the best ride I've ever owned. And I've had some great ones.

SpyderLovers Sponsor and most ambitious member pitbull's Avatar

CONGRATS RON! Thats really cool! can you set our dealership us a customer??? I'd rather buy from you let me know. Thanks Ron......LOL so should we have a vendors booth set up for yoou at Spyderfest this year ???
    PitBull Powersports & Lamonster Grarage

and SPYDERFEST U.S

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    CONGRATS RON! Thats really cool! can you set our dealership us a customer??? I'd rather buy from you let me know. Thanks Ron......LOL so should we have a vendors booth set up for yoou at Spyderfest this year ???
    No problem. Glad to do it.

Some of the best people in the world are right here on this forum.
    I agree with your statement, however, I notice that you are not listing any ditch jumping devices.
    Original FL XPRESS 5
    Only way To go. 1 mile on 40gr.