As many of you have guessed, Georgia Spyder Riders is essentially non existent. As I have stated before, this was your group and activity seemed to be nothing last year. I am relinquishing any "ownership" (not that I owned it at all) at this time. The only thing I actually "own" is the web address and website. If anyone would like to step up and take the reigns, they are more than welcome to. If an existing, more active group, would like to take the name, logos, etc, I am more than willing to hand it over. I stated last year that I do not have the time to organize everything. Of course, as I said before, I do not own the group, so if anyone has objections on handing over to an existing group (if a group wants it), say so here. If no one takes over, then I guess we can consider the "group" disbanded. Sorry I do not have the time to devote to organizing things and I have really enjoyed meeting and riding with the guys and gals that did show up when we did have things going on. I hope someone takes it and runs with it and I will still consider myself a member.