I just thought I would post a warning to those using there glove box to plug there electronic device into there radio. IT GETS PRETTY HOT IN THERE. After about 200 + miles yesterday in 90 degree heat I was almost home and my music stops. I tried to restart it but my phone was shut off and it would not turn on. When I got home and removed the phone it was HOT! And dead. IT would not turn on period even after putting in the fridge for an hour and & I plugged it into the wall outlet for a couple hours also nothing.

This morning I was almost ready to head to the Verizon store to activate a spare phone we had in the house and my old phone suddenly turns on and works perfectly?? I went for a 60 mile ride again today and the phone was again very hot when I got home.

I do not intend to keep my phone in the glove box. I ordered a new RAM mount a few weeks ago that has just been released and finally shipped last Friday so I will again put it on my X grip when the mount arrives later this week.

Also the phone was just fine in the glove box until it got into the 90's and then it lasted almost the entire day before it died. It was also plugged into the usb connector so it was charging at the time.