Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Easy F3 to RT Sway Bar

Installed RT sway bar in my F3 yesterday, my son is foreman in a steel fab shop and there 12 ton overhead crane made the job a piece of cake.

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default You really need to get high

Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance View Post
    Installed RT sway bar in my F3 yesterday, my son is foreman in a steel fab shop and there 12 ton overhead crane made the job a piece of cake.

You really need to get it high 22" is a lot. I had to put a 4x4 block of wood on the ATV floor jack. It was worth putting the RT swaybar on my F3-T. ($77 shipped) Big improvement.

Spyder Garage

Default Sway bar purchase

Quote Originally Posted by No 2817 View Post
    You really need to get it high 22" is a lot. I had to put a 4x4 block of wood on the ATV floor jack. It was worth putting the RT swaybar on my F3-T. ($77 shipped) Big improvement.
    Please send the address to the website where you ordered the sway bar. I would like to order one. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jstarmark View Post
    Please send the address to the website where you ordered the sway bar. I would like to order one. Thanks.
    I am guessing he had a Can-Am OEM anti-sway bar from an RT and installed it on a F3. The only custom performance anti-sway bar that I know of is from Bajaron. Found here: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...rs-amp-Helmets