AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Mine doesn't transmit since it came from the VA. I do have to take the whole mess with me when I go for followups. Just went last week and when the tech tried to download the data from the card, she couldn't get the info. She then checked the internal memory and saw I wasn't fibbing about using the machine. She installed a new card and it worked. For some reason, the original SD card failed. This is how my info prints out.

Attached Images Attached Images

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magdave View Post
    Mine does not have that capability. No one cares enough to want to know.
    Mine either, just the old SD card slot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    this is scary what they are doing with all our information

"Don't worry! Trust them! They are your FRIENDS!!!

Now, repeat after me:

I am sane. I am not paranoid. No one is watching! I am soooo HAPPY!
    "

Stand in front of a mirror and repeat the statement above 29 times, each time getting a little louder!!

I guarantee you will feel better in a few days. Afterall, the CPAP machine doesn't know and report anywhere near as much as that chip under your skin inserted in the back of your neck!!!!

Joe T.
    Joe T.
    I miss SoCal - - - -

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That was so mean...

...that it was really cool!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Mine doesn't transmit since it came from the VA. I do have to take the whole mess with me when I go for followups. Just went last week and when the tech tried to download the data from the card, she couldn't get the info. She then checked the internal memory and saw I wasn't fibbing about using the machine. She installed a new card and it worked. For some reason, the original SD card failed. This is how my info prints out.
    The data in your printout is the same data that is being transmitted from John's machine. It is compliance data and called summary data. It's needed by insurance and Medicare to make sure you are using the machine enough to justify paying the rent on it. After the compliance period is over they stop getting that data.

If you want to see all the real data you need to download it off the SD card. There is high resolution data stored on the card that is not stored in the machine memory, nor transmitted to the DME. The only graph you see with compliance data is hours of use per day. With Sleepyhead or Resscan you can see the air flow rate 25 times per second, the pressure 2x per second, on so on.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

My wife uses that machine and she says you can put it on 'airplane' mode and it won't transmit to them but you'll have to take your card in..

Spyder Garage

it's not bad enough that i am a bad sleeper, but this machine makes it worse to sleep. i just woke up again
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    i started a new tread so people using the resmed cpap machine can know what is going on. i just called the supplier of my machine to find out if there was a program i can download so i can read the SD card in the machine to print out a report for when i go to the doctor in a week. they told me they will send the report once a month to the doctor as per medicare rules. i asked how are they going to do this if i have the SD card. she told me the machine is being read by 7 cell towers and the report is sent right to them. she also looked at my machine, and told me all the settings, what my humidity was set at, and that i have used it for 3 nights and how many times it kicked in to help me. so i asked if i walk around naked, can you also see me, she took that very serious and gave me a big NO answer and once again told me it is only data that they see.
    personally i don't like the idea about not being able to bring the report with me, but i guess it is just another way to bill medicare for a useless service that can be done by the user of the machine. did anyone else know this
    I use a Vpap machine and I either take the entire machine or the SD card in when I go into my Pulmonologist's office for a checkup. I was not aware that they had this capability, and like you not particularly fond of the idea of them being able to come into my bedroom and read any kind of data. I will discuss with my Dr. when I go back to see him in 2 weeks. I realize they need to look at the data to see if the machine is working and how many episodes of apnea you are having each sleep cycle, but I would think the patient taking the SD card or the machine in would be sufficient.
    Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

after i woke up this morning i tried to get more sleep. so i put the mask on, and being so tired i slept for 4 hrs. when i woke up again i signed into the site that 2ndchildhood gave me ans sure enough the machine sent the readings for last night to the site. it also said i had 2 wake ups last night
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME