Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Good to have another Spyder Ryder in the area. Looking forward to seeing your new Blue Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kendaugherty View Post
    I have had my Spyder RS since April 2009 and I love it not just because it has never fallen off the kick stand. I put 1500 miles on it attending the Chicago Can-Am event and after considering what would have made my trip more enjoyable I have decided I need a better seat. I am picky and I don't want to buy one unless it is a lot better than the stock seat. Does anyone have any suggestion's? I would consider anything from off the shelf to custom made (are their any good custom shops in the midwest). I prefer sitting on real leather. Thanks Ken
    Ken,
    I can make you a great deal on a Corbin seat. We can even get the trim in the matching color of your bike if you like.
    Give me a call-Bob 913-592-3493

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kendaugherty View Post
    I have had my Spyder RS since April 2009 and I love it not just because it has never fallen off the kick stand. I put 1500 miles on it attending the Chicago Can-Am event and after considering what would have made my trip more enjoyable I have decided I need a better seat. I am picky and I don't want to buy one unless it is a lot better than the stock seat. Does anyone have any suggestion's? I would consider anything from off the shelf to custom made (are their any good custom shops in the midwest). I prefer sitting on real leather. Thanks Ken
    Ken,
    Been to Council Grove many times. Will have to get hold of you. Maybe you can play a kind of joke on somebody that lives there for me.

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy ...

Teacherbob, I,m going to have to take a road trip south to visit your shop some time. I've been to Spring Hill before so I know roughly where you are.

Spyder Garage

Just found this group today. I bought a 2011 RT a few months ago. My wife's best friend found a 2012 RT about 2 weeks later. Two weeks after that her husband found a 2013 RT. We all live in Hutchinson, Kansas. We try to ride together once a week and ride around Hutchinson and the countryside nearby. I know of at least 5 other Spyder riders in the Hutchinson area.