I was riding on the freeway today, the traffic was tight but we were all going about 65 MPH. A large chunk of twisted metal, say breadbox size, came flying out from underneath the car in front of me. I had absolutely no chance of avoiding it and rode directly over it with the middle of the Spyder. It made a horrific metal slamming metal sound, and just about threw me off the bike. It then hit my rear tire and instantly blew out the sidewall of a fairly new Kumho . I was able to pull off the road and call for a tow truck. After I brought my heart rate back down, my first thought was "Thank God for 3 Wheels". If I was on a 2 wheeler this would have ended very badly, there's no doubt about it. I'm also happy to say that the Spyder did not lose any control when the tire blew. I had the bike towed to the dealership and have not assessed all the damage yet, but I can see the metal plate under the oil tank is ripped and hanging. My left NBV footrest bracket is bent and is pushed into the Tupperware also. Thankfully, no fluid leaks. Sorry no pics yet. I'll try to swing by the shop and snap some once they get it in the air.