Well Everyone,
The Valcourt Homecoming was fantastic and the best part about it was meeting the other forum member that quickly have become friends. As we were leaving Valcourt today and saying our "good-byes" we decided to go over to the BRP store across the street and get our free (compliments of BRP) tank of gas and bjt got a new rack and Givi hard saddlebags (pics to be posted later). While we were there, our forum friends somehow convinced us we should go back to Americade with them. This wouldn't be so bad except that Americade is in New York and we live in Michigan. Guess what, we went. So here I am laying in bed in a hotel in Lake George, New York. We had a fantastic dinner with bc1540 and mrsbc1540 and Aluvatar and his wife, Spyder-dude, Spydergramps, and Nexus and our new friend Duane that we picked up in Michigan. After dinner, Spyder-dude, Spydergramps and I all headed out to cruise the town one last time. It was incredible. This is my first really big bike event and I was impressed. After I got back to the hotel, I told bjt about it and we had to go out one more time. So Spyder-dude came back out with us and off we went. It was just a quick trip back into town but so much fun. Everyone comments and points and waves and WOW. So now I have to get to bed because the ride home will be a little longer than originally planned. I hope to get photos up soon and maybe even a link to some video footage.
Deb