Here is a really easy simple mod I did for a phone mount. I used a 1" ram mount ball 1/4-20 x 1/2 long SHCS (socket head Cap Screw) oversized washer and a ram mount arm and cradle. I removed the 4 screws that hold the plastic on the back of the handlebars which cover up the wires etc. Be VERY careful not to drop the screws down the steering column, or you spend days trying to find the screws. Once the you have the plastic cover removed check for placement of the ram mount ball, making sure you will not have any interference with the SHCS when you are ready to but it all together. Drill a 17/64" hole where you want the ball to be, use the oversized washer and the SHCS to tighten the ball to the plastic but do not over do it! I always you blue locktite to ensure a good connection. Put everything back together place the ram mount arm and cradle on and BAM your done. Heres some pics. Enjoy and let me know if you have any question I can send more pics, or even a how to video, I will be doing the same thing to a buddies spyder as soon as the ram mount parts come in the mail.

Image 5.jpgImage 6.jpgImage 7.jpgImage 8.jpg