Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Registered Users
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hamilton AL
    Spyder Garage

    Default Open House / Poker Run - May 18 (MotorSportsSuperStore - Hamilton Alabama)

    Guys we will be celebrating 15 years in business by having an open house on May 18. We will have live music, free food, kids activities, door prizes, etc.

    We will also host a poker run starting at 8am (last bike out by 10am). $20 buy in with 90% payout with the other 10% going to charity (plus the dealership matches that amount). Payout to the top 3 hands with a special drawing at the end for the poker run riders. For more details please email me or call 888-880-2277.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Registered Users sonicsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Centreville, AL
    Spyder Garage


    I would be there but I will instead be at the big Armed Forces Day Car Show in Brent, AL that day.

    2012 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Pure Magnesium - Our Riding Adventures

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts