I ran across a thread somewhere here about different ways to put your keys on a keychain without drilling into them or using the "holder" that comes with them. I can't find it again, so I thought I'd post this here instead.

I wanted something different than anything else I'd seen (though there may very well be others similar out there) for my keys and I stumbled across this. I ordered two (which is obvious from the picture below) and I'm VERY happy with them and the quality is superb. I don't want to break any rules by posting a link here because I'm not certain if I'm supposed to do that (and I am NOT associated with them in any way, shape or form, just a very happy customer), but if you have Facebook, you can look them up under "Busch and Busch" and find their page (if you have questions you can send them a message there as well - they were great at answering my questions). You can also do a web search for the same name and you'll come across their page as well (from their homepage, go to "shop" and you'll find pictures of different items they make with the key covers being the first thing pictured at the time that I write this).

They have them available in different colors (brown, black, red, yellow and blue) and have pictures of them so you can have an idea of what they look like.

I'm in love with mine!! (great service, too - I ordered mine on Friday and received them today)

Spyder keys.jpg