I took a little ryde to see my wife who is now working in Okla. City. She is there for 3 weeks then home for 4 days, back for 3 weeks and so on till we relocate. As I was saying, Left The city at 7:30 am, rode to Albuquerque, 625 miles for the first day coming back. As I went through Amarillo, I kept noticing the clouds but lucky for me I was out running the storm that was headed to Amarillo. I missed softball sized hail by 1 hour. One piece of luck. I was traveling at about 95 MPH when I passed an SUV. In Texas, there are a lot of SUV,s, some of which are police. As I was going past, I looked over and saw the Texas State Patrol sign on his door. I have been told Texas has a O tolerance for speeding and all I could do was swallow hard and start to slow down. He sped up to catch me, pulled along side and really gave the a looking over. I know he had probably seen one before but he just ran with me for about a mile, gave me the thumbs up and took the next off ramp. 2 pieces of luck. But the best was the ran great for 2600 miles. I now have 17600 miles and still no major problems other than mismarked oil that ate my clutch. Love the beast. Not for sale or trade but we could discuss my wife. Oh well, Later.