Before I start let me just say that I had a great time at Spyderfest. What a huge success. I can't believe how much work you guys did. I hope you have some special thing planned for yourselves as a group reward : )

I was asked by a couple of the MoGang working the event to bring forward a couple suggestions that I gathered. So here they are in no particular order.

- Try to have the veterans salute earlier, maybe even before the door prize drawing so that more are present for it.
- Spyder Safety Ride, give people a piece of parking lot to let them practice basic accident avoidance maneuvers (braking hard & fast, swerving, etc) so they are better prepared. A lot of people on Spyders who have never ridden anything similar could use the practice. Or if these seems to risky ; ) then maybe BRP can give you a more serious video on it : P
- In line with the safety ride, a safety talk. There were a lot of open sandals and shorts around and it could be that people just don't see the dangers since Spyders are so easy to ryde.
- So I went to all these neat places to get passport stamps and the places generally stamped their address and phone number on my book, which I can't keep if I want in the drawing. I'm not sure what to do about this one, but at least the places should know I'm not keeping the book.
- Break really big rides into 2 groups or 3 groups. I know this would mean more ride leaders and staggered start times might not work for lunches. It's just an idea.