Hey, Arkansas Spyder Lovers! On Saturday, September 24 there is an all-day event called the Foster Friends Festival being sponsored by a group I'm a part of called Bikers 4 Foster Kids to raise awareness of the needs of foster kids.

The day starts off at 9:30am with a parade routing through Searcy, Arkansas starting at the National Guard Armory on Main Street and then ending up at the Searcy Event Center. We'll then have a flag raising and tribute to the 39th Brigade, who are being re-deployed. There's also a Car and Bike Show, Poker Run, kids activities, live bands, FREE FOOD and a tailgate party for the Arkansas-Alabama game. Go Hogs!

More information on the parade and bike activities can be found at www.fosterfriendsfestival.com.

You could either hang out with us for a while or make a run to Drasco or Heber Springs, both nice rides on a what we hope is a beautiful September day.

I won't get to take part in any rides other than the parade because I'm helping project manage the event. But we're hoping to have at least 150 bikes and I'd love a good showing of Spyders!

Check out the website and let me know if you can be there!