Has anyone else has significant issues with their 2010 RT? We have had a seemingly never ending set of issues with the bike and it only has 2000 miles on it. The bike doesn't like to start when it is hot. The analog tachometer quit working. Then the Limp Home mode came on the bike and we had to trailer it to the dealer. After two weeks in the dealer (Barnies in St. Petersburg, FL) and a call to Carlo in Canada, we finally got the bike back, though the dealership just reprogrammed the module which didn't give me a great deal of comfort. Now, just a couple months later, the most disturbing experience of all, the throttle started to stick in the open position. Talk about a scary ride. The turn signals stopped canceling and the tachometer quit again. It is back in a dealership closer to home. They had to order a new module from Canada and are hoping that will at least fix the electrical issues.

I am frustrated to say the least. I love the bike, but I am really fed up with all of the continual issues. We ran into a few other Spyder owners this weekend at the Leesburg Bike Fest in Leesburg, FL. No one else seems to have these issues.

Am I just the unlucky one to get a lemon for a Spyder?