Quote Originally Posted by jwhatman View Post
I am 5 feet tall, It just fits me very well. When he was originally taking measurements he was measuring for his comfort, or a guy of average size. His wife complained, saying it was too far back for her and not comfortable. I came by and agreed with her. So he sat and measured where I sit on my bike and where she sits on hers ( I have a different peg setup than she does) but it ends up about the same place. So thats when he decided to do 2 different molds. I love the bolstering he put in on the back. It really holds you in and supports you, but allows you to move around side to side. The backrest is very comfortable, I never had one. I mentioned to hubby that it's making me improve my riding posture. I didn't get the passenger backrest, since no one else rides on the back. Tried a couple times with hubby, but I feel too cramped. A girl needs her space. The seat is firm, but very supportive and since I have tailbone issues, broke it several years ago, his design doesn't aggravate it. I'll post pictures soon.
Joyce
Do you take the Midrider or the Lowrider seat?? Im 5 feet 10'',i got the stock handlebar so i suppose purchase the Midrider??

Thanks to let me know!!!