Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pig View Post
    Whale oil beef hooked!

I bought four filters from you via ebay earlier this yeart and just for info, the price for the four plus seal kits was cheaper than ONE filter from the local dealership.

Good work mate and I wiil be ordering from you again.

Buster
    Be sure to order from Spyderlovers and not from eBay. Ebay charges me fees that I have to cover in higher prices plus I always give Spyderlovers a break on anything I sell if they come through this forum.

You can click on my Banner ad here or on the Home Page here at Spyderlovers to get pricing.

Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Which wires and plugs do you suggest for a 2009 rs?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    Which wires and plugs do you suggest for a 2009 rs?
    Either the MSD or the Accel are very good wire sets. The Accel wire has more insulation and a tougher hide. Both use the same Spiral Wound Core technology and both are very good products. Far superior to the Carbon Core OEM wire sets. They will deliver more spark to the plug, reduce the load on the coil and last 2-3 times longer than OEM wires.

BRP calls for the colder heat range plugs for the RS/GS/RS-S and a hotter heat range for the RT. I sell both. Some are putting the hotter heat range RT plug in the RS/GS/RS-S. My recommendation is that if you ride aggressively and or live or ride in warm to hot climates, stick with the colder plug. If you are a gentle rider and or ride in mostly cool or cold climates then you might want to go with the hotter heat range plug in the RS.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjim2012 View Post
    How do i get one and were .2012 RT.se5,jim 254 230 6028
    I am currently out of the RT Custom Performance Sway Bars. They have been selling faster than I can have them produced. I think I've got that issue fixed. I've got more of these coming and I hope to be able to ship sometime next week. It depends on how long it takes my powder coater to get them painted.

For payment I can invoice you by email for Paypal or you can mail payment. Either way works fine. You no longer need a Paypal account to make payment with that method.

If you would like to be placed on the notification list please email me at fyredad@hotmail.com
    Last edited by BajaRon; 01-17-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default from Montreal, Quebec

Good morning Ron

About the sway bars, will you have a vendors boot at the Ozark, MO Spyderfest, and installation ?

Thanks,

Norm

e-mail: chicota@live.ca