ISCI Spyder Ryde ISCI is proud to announce our first annual sponsored Spyder Ryde. Here is the confirmed agenda:

Friday, October 22nd-3:00pm Arrive at ISCI (50 Forest Hills Drive Montgomery, AL 36109) for the weekend's festivities to begin. ISCI will provide a tour of their Spyder production facilities.

6:00pm- Social mixer, on your own group dinner at a local establishment.

Saturday, October 23rd- 8:00am Meet at the ISCI facility for our ride around scenic Lake Martin and historical landmark Horseshoe Bend.

6:00pm until -ISCI sponsored cookout on grounds of our facility featuring great food, fellowship, and live music.

Please RSVP to me by either private e-mail here, or my work address at ddapprich@industrialspecialty.com You can also RSVP to ISCI Billy at his private e-mail address on this site or at bjones@industrialspecialty.com This is obviously for headcount reasons for the ride and food after.

When you e-mail me I can provide you with a list of reputable hotels and RV campsites that you can stay at. They are about 10 minutes from our facility and offer many restaurant choices. I will also offer directions to our facility if needed.

Looking forward to meeting all of you face to face, and seeing some of you again. Take care,

Venom21