Spyder Garage

Default 2009 V-Twin Spyder ST SE5

Includes.
    Spyder ST. Limited Seat.
    HMF Performance Pipe.
    SPYDERPOPS Complete Heat & Air Management. SPY100.
    Baja Ron Anti Sway Bar. SPY134. End Links. SPY140R. From SPYDERPOPS. Factory set included.
    Cruise Control.
    Battery maintainer.
    Cruiser bar with Spyder foot pegs.
    GIVI hard bags.
    Chad windshield.
    Spyder Backrest.
    Spyder Cover.
    Many extra body panels/2 factory exhausts in attachment pictures. Not easy to find for this older model now.
    68000 kms
    CAD $11,000. Now Uncertified. Safety expires after 36 days in Ontario.
    PM for more information.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shep1; 07-01-2024 at 11:56 AM.

Spyder Garage

Safety Inspection now expired.
    Parts and Service.
    Rear Tire.
    Spyder Automatic Full Service & Inspection.
    Front End Repair. Lower a-arm bushings. Right lower ball joint.
    Brake Flush.
    Parts.$494.26.
    Labor. "SCARY"
    Asked parts desk the price to replace a front fender on this machine. They said they are no longer available.. Last cost to order one in red was $350.00
    So these panels and mufflers are getting scarce as many members here know.
    Thanks for the site. I have spent hours reading and learning. shep1
    Last edited by shep1; 07-01-2024 at 11:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Installed Custom Ignition Wire & Spark Plug Set today from BAJARON. Installation took about 2.5 hours. It helped to drive up on ramps to lift for additional height. Could not take for a test ride due to weather but smooth on idle. Will report back after first ride. Running better than ever so may end up enjoying the ride for this summer. update.Worth the investment from the factory wires/plugs. Seemed to get stronger after riding a few times. No more on wires as this is about my machine sale.shep1
    Last edited by shep1; 07-04-2024 at 07:48 PM.

Spyder Garage

Is your price quoted in USA or Canadian $$$. ???

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Canadian $$$ ARtraveler.

Spyder Garage

Are you still selling, shep?

If so, please read and follow the directions in the READ FIRST! Sticky, found at the top if the sub-forum and also linked here so you can't miss it:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

The 'Regular Posts' called for in the Sticky will keep your Ad in people's minds AND up toward the top of the Index listing, but it's up to you to make them interesting!

If not, then please, as a basic consideration to all other members here, mark your Ad Sold as per the Sticky directions!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hi Peter. Machine is still available. I did add a purge valve (bleeder) and fuel filter recently. Bike is still being driven, just not able to ride long distance for health reasons. No pressure for a sale as I still enjoy a short run... just thought a member here may be able to ride it more. The machine has already added years of riding for me after having to give up my two-wheel rides as many members here have. I am checking often but will bump post to keep it active. Thanks, shep.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-25-2024 at 08:20 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    The 'Regular Posts' called for in the Sticky will keep your Ad in people's minds AND up toward the top of the Index listing, but it's up to you to make them interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by shep1 View Post
    ..... just not able to ride long distance for health reasons. No pressure for a sale as I still enjoy a short run... just thought a member here may be able to ride it more. The machine has already added years of riding for me after having to give up my two-wheel rides as many members here have. I am checking often but will bump post to keep it active. Thanks, shep.
    I know & commiserate with you about the 'not able to ride... for health reasons' bit, shep - altho while my health issues are never going away, most days I can still ride, and I'm always working hard on ignoring more of the really bad days - every day I can do that, I count it as another win! . So it's good to hear that you're still riding whenever or however you can.

We all should keep in mind that it's not a case of 'you get old and you stop riding' so much as, 'you stop riding and you get old!!'

Good to hear you're checking the Ad often too; but please, as per the Sticky, don't 'bump' your Ad so much as post something... or anything really - anything of interest about the Spyder &/or anything that might add interest or value to a potential buyer. Posts including little more info than repeating the word 'bump' seem to have such negative connotations for many, and that word apparently turns at least some potential buyers away! And beyond abandoning your Ad entirely, there's only one thing that seemingly pretty much guarantees to stretch out your 'time taken to sell' more than using that word, and that is dropping an already reasonable price too soon &/or too often!! So try to avoid doing that!

Hang in there - it probably won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-25-2024 at 08:55 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!