Input, please? I also have query in with BRP, but they have been hacked recently and neither shop, nor I, am getting response from them.

Bike is in shop now - 2nd time. Occurrences of problem (for me) – 4X total, 3 rides within 10 days, happened on each ride, and with using each one of my 2 Spyder keys. Shop cannot seem to duplicate.

Problem definition: Bike will not manually downshift, NOR will it auto downshift. Begins shaking slightly as if stalling out while still in 4th or 5th gear when bike should just be slowing down / downshifting. Orange exclamation point ! (Vehicle Malfunction) appears on lower left corner of Display and the last gear the bike was in prior to stalling still appears on Display. The gray banner, Transmission Fault also flashed quickly on Display for 2 of the 4 total fault occurrences.

This happened when I was traveling in higher gears, approx. RPM at 3800-4000+, either in 4th, 5th or 6th gear. Traffic slows and/or coming to a stop sign, try to manual downshift (if feasible) and/or allow bike to auto downshift to full stop. Bike basically stalls out while driving!

**What I do to clear error – so far:
Pull off road, turn bike off, wait a few minutes, remove / reinsert key. Sometimes had to do the re-start procedure 2-3 times before display error clears. ONLY if Display error is cleared do I have power on the engine. Sometimes can start bike with error still in display but have NO POWER from throttle to engine.

FYI: data
I personally cleaned out my grill (interior / exterior) and radiator of debri.
Had normal, scheduled maintenance done “on time”: oil change / brake fluid flush. Shop pulled inactive codes as shown, but could not duplicate problem in a couple of alleged attempts to ride bike. Shift issue happened for me both BEFORE and AFTER oil change / brake fluid flush.

8 codes pulled (none are active, per shop)
B2B02 – cannot find code for Spyder
U3001 – cannot find code for Spyder
ECM: P0513 Incorrect Immobilizer Key / Invalid Access Key Detected
P0730 Incorrect Gear Ratio
ECM: P2530 Ignition switch state not plausible
TCM: U0259 Lost communication with SWM
TCM: U0100 Lost communication with ECM
TCM: U0122 Lost communication with VCM