Add my 22 RTL with 1600 miles to the list of ACS failures. My wife and I were riding Saturday on a road with a few dips when "suspension failure" message popped up. I stopped, shut it off and it was gone...at least for a few miles down the road. Got back home and checked the sensor linkage, it was connected. It still had air in the bag. I bleed it off and then started, put in gear and released the p brake. Still no compressor. Checked all the fuses, none popped. I removed the rear seat and had a look nothing that I could tell was disconnected but couldn't tell which connector was for the compressor. I used a bicycle tire pump to pump in around 70psi and done the start, in gear ect ect. The air did bleed off to normal suspension height. Took it for a ten minute ride one up and no message. Now after my ramble... Where and which connector is for the compressor? I want to do a preliminary electrical check before taking it to the dealer. Will the nanny turn off the ACS if parameters are exceeded? Thanks in advance