I have to admitt that I am an old fashioned country boy and am not in big cities very often. I was quite excited to go for a ride to Oslo, Norways capital and biggest city. It is known for not being very traffic friendly as most cities are. Oslo was nightmare and a hassle. The sign posts were more confusing than helpful, the roads were in really bad shape, Oneway and no entries everywhere and red stop lights every couple of meters. My video really was half as long after I cut out all the waiting at red stop lights. There were confusing lanes and confused people all over the place, many on electric scooters zooming around at 30kmt on the pavements. I think if Anyone ever has the opportunity to visit Oslo, then they absolutely should. It's an amazing city with so much to see and do. Just dont drive or ride there. It will be so much easier and quicker to take advantage of the busses, trams and underground systems.
https://youtu.be/K5lRNaSeuy4 here is the link if any one would like to see me struggling on my spyder in Oslo.