Good Day Spyder lovers. This is my first post.
I have a 2021 Spyder RT Limited. Really love the bike and so does my wife. Didn't know if she would at first but now she is definitely in.
I/we have 606 miles on the bike. Last week we received a VSS Error fault, followed by a LIMP HOME MODE. The Limp home mode never happened. However the VSS Error fault continued. Our problem is the closest dealer is 150 miles away. I called the dealer and requested a way to retrieve the error code in case it was an easy fix, (i.e. battery etc.). Of course they would not tell me anything over the phone. So I had no choice but to drag the bike to the dealer. I can understand that to a degree.
We have been seeing the brake lights coming on and off on there own and or staying on. Figured that was driving the computer crazy. Long story short, after inspection by the technician, there is a sensor needed to be replaced. Another disappointment is they didn't have the needed sensor and I had to leave the bike.

Anyway my question is "Is there a way to retrieve the Error code"? and second, "Is there a published list to define the error codes"?

Still love the bike but a little dismayed.....