I've been looking at trailers for the last several months and I've noticed like everything else, that the prices are steadily rising at a considerable pace. I had an enclosed 16' toy hauler trailer that I recently sold because it cost a small fortune in fuel to haul it on these 1700 mile round trips to the Smoky Mountains. That left me with my 5 x 8 motorcycle trailer which is fine for the bike, but its too small for the Ryker. So yesterday a buddy of mine tipped me off that the prices are going to increase 15% on these trailers that I've been looking at.

So I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this 6 x 12 Trailstar ATV trailer with fold down sides. Since I work part time there (two evenings a week), I got a generous employee discount on it at about cost. With the fold down sides, I can mount the motorcycle wheel chock at the front to one side, and place the bike longways across the front deck, leaving enough space for the Ryker on the rest of the deck. This will allow me to take both machines on those trips and I'll be able to ride the forest roads and trails as there are many in that region. This weekend I'll also install the Erickson Wheel Chock Kit for the Ryker when I'm installing the other one.