The first noise is easily identified and probably there's nothing I can do about it . It's associated with the brake rotors when I'm going real slow and making a sharp turn. It's the pads rubbing against the rotor but the noise it makes is aggravating. I can't think of anything that could be done about it, but if there is I want to do it

The second noise has worked into this spider over the last couple of months and the best way I can describe the noise is when you're on a gravel driveway and you've got fine gravel in center of a driveway or something of that nature and the bottom of the spider hits it. That sound when it hits the gravel. It's similar to that sound but it's different but it's the only way I can describe it at this point. It seems to be coming from something related with the fairing. I've heard it as low as 25 mile an hour and as high as 60 it probably still there after 60 miles an hour but other wind noise is a suppressant. It is very very inconsistent. It doesn't do it constantly. The only possible thing that I could associated with it is the air vents that are movable I put those on the bike prior to any time that I heard this noise. I can't really correlate the install of those to the noise though and I don't think that's the issue. I drove a bit this morning specifically trying to figure out where it's coming from and I just cannot at this point. Zero effect on how the spyder runs. Any ideas from anyone would be appreciated.