Can anyone with a 2020 F3-S Special (with BRP Connect Dash) confirm if their volume rocker functions?
I have sound going to my Cardo Pactalk headset in my helmet. Its a great set up.
I am able to control volume with the joystick just fine, but I don't think the dedicated volume rocker has ever done anything for me. It is a bit maddening, I have found that the only way to edit volume is to exit BRP connect and use the joystick, when there is a volume switch right there in front of me! It also took me a long time to figure out that the notification volume- for Genius Maps turn by turn- cannot be changed while in Genius Maps! You have to exit BRP Connect in order to edit that volume in the brief window where you are receiving notifications. I would like to know if my volume rocker is broken, or if it (by design) just doesn't do anything.

It looks like the F3-S non special doesn't have the volume rocker at all. Has anyone utilized this space for anything? Controls for heated grips would be a great use of the space.