Spyder Garage

Default Does anybody know how to wire this - colored fog light switch?

I am trying to replace the switch on my fog lights and the supplied wire diagram just doesn't make any sense to me. The simple off / on push button switch works but I wanted to be able to distinguish off from on a little simpler. I got this two color latching switch from Amazon but I can't get it to work. The diagram doesn't help because it seems backwards to me. Red is the negative and black is the positive on this switch for some reason. I got the switch to work but only one color which defeats the purpose of doing this. Can anyone offer some guidance?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I'm not sure I understand the problem.
    C is connected through switch to NC (cormally closed) or NO (normally opened).
    NC is always connected with 3 and NO with 2.

Does this switch have LED lights in it, or LED will be connected by you? Having URL to amazon would help .
    2011 Spyder RT with some work to do

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...from-graveyard

Spyder Garage

It has LEDs in it. All I have done so far, following the wire diagram, is blow out fuses, lol.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Spyder Garage

The answer is in the schematic in this photo. 1(RED WIRE)- ground, C(white wire)- 12V+, 2(black wire)- LED +(connect to NC), 3(green wire)- empty, 4(grey wire)- connect to C(4 is not shown in schematic), NO(blue wire)-connect to light, NC(brown wire)- empty. 2 and 3 can be swapped between NC depending which color led you want lit.

61P35fnA0-L._AC_SL1100_.jpg
    KEYLESS REMOTE LOCKS AND FRUNK, HEADS-UP DISPLAY, RADAR DETECTOR, CUSTOM TAILLIGHTS, 2 BROS EXHAUST, SWAYBAR, PAINTED REAR, PAINTED DASH, SHORTY TINTED SCREEN, RIVCO FRONT BUMPER, CUSTOM REAR LUGGAGE RACK, DASH CAM, ANDROID GPS, COMFORT SEAT, 595EVO TIRES, LED HEADLIGHTS, PAINTED MIRRORS, LED REFLECTORS, MUCH MORE.

Spyder Garage

RED wire - ground
    White wire - 12v+
    grey wire - connect to white wire(lights switch all the time)
    black wire - connect to blue wire(changes led color when switch pressed)
    blue wire - also connects to aux light(sends power to aux light)
    green wire empty
    brown wire empty
    KEYLESS REMOTE LOCKS AND FRUNK, HEADS-UP DISPLAY, RADAR DETECTOR, CUSTOM TAILLIGHTS, 2 BROS EXHAUST, SWAYBAR, PAINTED REAR, PAINTED DASH, SHORTY TINTED SCREEN, RIVCO FRONT BUMPER, CUSTOM REAR LUGGAGE RACK, DASH CAM, ANDROID GPS, COMFORT SEAT, 595EVO TIRES, LED HEADLIGHTS, PAINTED MIRRORS, LED REFLECTORS, MUCH MORE.