In Canada it has been a problem for a while with ordering anything from outside the country. When it gets to Canada customs, it can sit for a while. From the US not so bad, 5 to 7 days, but anywhere else it take 20 to 30 days. Since the Covid 19 thing happened. It is far worse. I ordered a camera for the Spyder from Ali-Express on May 5th. Couple days later I got a notice that it had shipped. This week it finally showed up on Canada Post tracking and I should get it on Monday. That's 2 months. So I have decided not to order anything that has to cross the border. It just takes too long. I need a couple new batteries for a ups I have. So on Amazon.ca marketplace I order a pair of batteries. The vendor ships from Canada. So my thinking no border issues. So yesterday I get the notice that it has shipped by Fedex It shipped from a location less than 2 hours drive away from me and I should get it July 3rd, today. This morning I check the tracking to see where it is. Arrived in Fort Worth Texas at 6:43 AM. WTH, so much for trying to not have things cross the border.

Sorry for my rant.