I have a "new to me" 2013 RT SE5. I've noticed a significant "SHUDDER" when I first use the Spyder each day, and it seems to be getting worse. Once I drive it down the street and come to the first stop sign it's basically done shuddering for the day, and it only happens when I go from 0 mph and begin heading down the driveway. So clearly it improves as the engine warms up. I've added a LaMonster belt tensioner and that helped in the other power bands but made no difference for my morning starting issue. I check oil as per the BRP instructions and have it halfway between add and full on the stick when checking after the engine is at operating temperature and I let it sit for a couple minutes after shutting it off. I suspect something with the clutch, and it could be "normal" I just have had no prior experience to gauge this issue. Incidentally when I say "SHUDDER" I mean it really does jump around a lot, the bars shake in my hands and I can hear it complaining. The dealer "told me" that they changed the oil when I bought it at 8250 miles. I now have 9100 miles on it. I hope I've answered all the questions about what it's doing and what I've done so far...looking forward to some insight from those who've perhaps seen this issue before?

Thanks so much!!