Three weeks ago we flew out of San Antonio to home. Before leaving I gave my Movado watch to my gf to pack with her carryon. When we arrived home I asked where my watch was. My gf said it was in her laptop bag; it wasn't. What she thought happened was that the TSA worker had to run her laptop thru the scanner a second time, and it was taken. I told her to call security at the airport, and ask if it was returned to lost and found, and not to mention that she thought it was taken. She left a message with no hopes of a return phone call. The next day she got a call back, and was told she had to call TSA at the airport, and was given the number. Once again, I reminded her to say only that the watch fell out of the pocket of the laptop case, and was wondering if it was found; they checked and found nothing.

Yesterday she was going thru one of her little bags with makeup, and found a rolled up kleenex and was going to toss it; but, the kleenex felt a little heavy, and there was my watched that I had wrapped. Christmas came early this year. The end.