I have decided to upgrade the headlights on my 2008 GS. I've been using an aftermarket HID conversion kit for several years. But it has become problematic. While looking for a replacement kit. I came across a great deal an a brand new (NOS) BRP, OEM set for $100.00. One problem with HID conversions, and LED as well for that matter. Is that the bulb configuration, and therefore the spread pattern, is different from the original incandescent bulbs. This means the reflector and lens designed for the original bulbs is not correct for the different bulbs. So you tend to get light going where you don't want it and dark spots ahead where you do want it.

Anyway. Got the kit and there are no instructions with it. Called around and was told by more than one supplier, that BRP did not include instructions with the kit. Very odd. But certainly true in my case, if not universal. It does tell you to go to BRP's web site and download the instructions. The theory is that this process saves paper, which saves trees. Which is not true. However, it is a great marketing angle and saves the company money. But I digress.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for a site which provides downloadable information like this. Great service and much appreciated! The only problem being. They don't have the instructions for this particular kit. BRP Part# 219400083

If someone out there in the vast expanse of our SpyderLovers world has a set laying around. Maybe we can work something out. It would be greatly appreciated.