.....or from any F3 to a Ryker? If so, I'd love to hear your experiences, both positive and negative.

I'm thinking of making the switch because, after just over 2 years on my F3-T, I still get painful cramps in my hips. I've tried different seats, an Airhawk pad, adjusting footpeg positions, etc - but nothing has really helped. I still get cramps after riding for sometimes as little as 30 miles.

The problem is that, on the F3-T, my legs get splayed out too far (for me). I've sat on a Ryker in store (but haven't actually ridden one) and was surprised at how much "narrower" the leg splaying seems to be. Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?

Switching to a Ryker would be a big decision for me, so I want to carefully weigh the pros and cons. I've put a lot of $$$ into the F3-T with new seats, new windshield, laser align/swaybar, custom pinstriping, extended BEST warranty etc. While I know that much of that is sunk costs now (ie - I'll never get them back in terms of a sale or trade-in), I also know that I'd probably want to add some accessories to the Ryker (such as windshield and some additional storage, at least) since it seems pretty "Spartan" in it's stock configuration.

So, if anyone could help me out by discussing how happy or unhappy you are with your Ryker after switching from an F3 - especially in terms of comfort - I would really appreciate it.

Oh - if it matters, I ride mostly country roads, try to stay off the interstates, and never ride 2 up, if that matters.

Thanks!