I bought a billet gas door to put in my seat 2 years ago but could never bring myself to actually mount it in the seat. My wife doesn't ride with me that often so it wasn't a big deal. Yesterday I was looking for something and I came across that door and said to myself its time to put that door in. Still the hardest part was drilling that first hole in my seat. After that I had to finish. I painted the door brown to match my seat so I had to wait for that to finish drying. I got it in and it looks pretty good. I need to get some contact cement to glue down the upholstery. After I do I will take a picture and post it. Thanks to those who posted their method of mounting their gas doors. I used Mike's idea of running the hole saw backwards to cut my hole. If I were ever to do another one I think I would get a bigger saw maybe 4". I used a 2.5" and then ground the rest out, but that is too messy for me. I also liked the idea of using 2 long screws to hold the door in place while doing the modifications. That really helped. So if you have a project for our Spyder that you have been putting off talk to the experts here and get it done.