Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I have Genius maps up on my screen driving along and then suddenly the screen goes blank and I get a spinning wheel icon and then a notification telling me to "connect phone". The phone is connected to the usb in the frunk and the Spyder is running but it is dropping the connection. This has happened to me many times during a ride or when stopped with the engine still running. Every time I have Genius maps visible on the screen and for no reason the screen goes blank and the notification is to connect phone which is already connected. It appears to me a problem with either the USB connection or BRP Connect. I have also tried two other genuine apple cables (its an iPhone 8 Plus I'm using) and still the same. I have the latest firmware update.

I would really appreciate knowing if anyone else has this issue.

The Spyder is only a couple of months old and I had to have the alternator replaced after a few weeks as it was wired incorrectly from factory. BRP said it was the only Spyder to have this issue in 2019. I'm wondering if the issue I'm now having with BRP Connect could be in any way related?

Many thanks for any assistance.