Spyder Garage

Default Can’t get radio to work

Just bought a nice low mileage RT from a private party and I can’t get the radio to work following the owners manual instructions. Do not even get the radio mode on the screen. The seller mentioned that he never used the radio. I should have tried it but I tend to Trust people too much This is on a 2012 RT. THANKS

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vetteman66 View Post
    Just bought a nice low mileage RT from a private party and I can’t get the radio to work following the owners manual instructions. Do not even get the radio mode on the screen. The seller mentioned that he never used the radio. I should have tried it but I tend to Trust people too much This is on a 2012 RT. THANKS
    I'm not positive, but I think RT 's without the AUDIO & Convenience package might not have a radio ????? …. Mike

Spyder Garage

It has speakers and controls for the Passenger??

Spyder Garage

if it is a base model it did not come with a radio.
    the back controls do not control radio.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

When cycling through the screens with the Mode Button, if it skips right over the radio screen, it either isn't installed or Fuse F6 is blown. Front fuse panel. Remove it to test it, don't just look at it. Otherwise, you can remove the right side passenger radio panel to see if it's there. Do you have an antenna?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hold up arrow on left side. Volume might be muted