So, after some time dealing with Imototorsports - see the thread on that - the Spyder has arrived. It was already starting to rain, and I didn't have a tag so I rode it a bit around the neighborhood just to test it a little. Starts, runs and seems to shift well so far. Since my 24hr return is up around 2pm, guess I'll be keeping it. So...

One of the hinges on the left side bag is broken. I've taken pics and sent them to the dealer so we'll see if anything gets done. You'd think they'd have seen that before it left service. If they don't take care of it, what's the best fix?

There's a Sena SM10 in the trunk. Form the online manual I found, it seems I need some BT headsets for this? What kind? Or should I replace it?

There's an Sirius/XM system in the trunk, with the antenna up on the dash. That's gotta go. Anyone need one?

The PO replaced the gas gauge with a voltmeter and the temp gauge with an oil pressure gauge, but the oil one is WAY too dim to see even with the clouds out like yesterday. How hard is it to change, and what would be a good replacement?

Short of taking things apart, how can I tell if the headlights/fogs have been replaced with LEDs?

While I was looking at the fogs, way up towards the front of them there's what looks to be a small light. looking inside it it looks like an LED in there. But it doesn't come on with the fogs or the turns, so what is it?

Don't see a tool kit under the seat. Is the OEM kit worth looking for or should I just make my own?

No idea when the last oil change was done so I guess that needs to be soon. The trans filter is supposed to be done at 28k, so guess I need to do that as well, but how hard is it? Might be easier to have the local deal do it?

Since we're "testing" things out to see how well we like it, so I'm not planning on any major farkles yet. I don;t have a garage, just a carport so in your opinion would a full cover be worth it, or just a half cover I can use wherever I park?

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll come up with more as I have more time to work on things. Thanks for your time and advice.

Edit: This is what I get for posting while at work, totally forgot the year/model. Its a 2014 RT-S.